Assassin Snail Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin Snail Group Buy

I've scoured the internet for a while in search of a reputable seller that can sell Assassin snails (Anetoma helena) in quantity. Word of mouth led me to an individual in Dallas. Pedro of www.invertzfactory.com has two variants of assasin snails available - one with a regular skin and one with a yellow skin. I have yet to find out if I'll be able to get a group discount on this order, but without any discount the snails are listed at $4 + shipping. Shipping will be divided equally based upon the number of snails ordered. I plan on making the order next weekend. Let me know if you want in and how many of each variant you want.

I will NOT be making any money on this - so don't expect me to bend over backwards for you.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

No bending over?

Comment

There will be bending... just no bending over backwards. :)
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Delock_AE dont care for you bending...

Comment

Plus what are these snails good for?

Comment

Eating the crap that was crawling all over your tank!!! They eat other snails... and don't reproduce nearly as fast.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
              Eating the crap that was crawling all over your tank!!! They eat other snails... and don't reproduce nearly as fast.
              My tanks is spotless...lol. I need to go to the warehouse tomorrow and clean out my 2262's and paint my stand.

You down?

Comment

Originally posted by Delock_AE View Post
                My tanks is spotless...lol. I need to go to the warehouse tomorrow and clean out my 2262's and paint my stand.

You down?
                You think I sit around all day doing nothing except arranging snail group buys?!?!

...Sure, I'm down...

Comment

You think I sit around all day doing nothing except arranging snail group buys?!?!

...Sure, I'm down...
                  Well...I thought you would be working on your bends...

Comment

Is that all you buying from there???

Not sure about the Assassin snails but,would buy some amano shrimp..

IF shipping all together

lMK

MaNNy

Comment

There will be bending... just no bending over backwards. :)
                      Sounds painful! :P
                      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Can you ask Pedro if they will eat Nerites?
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'll take some to add to my colony. The ones I have are doing great and slowly but surely reproducing, but I have enough MTS's to feed the entire planet. How many are you looking to buy and what are the shipping estimates? I'd take another five (already have 25 adults plus a bunch of babies) if it will help you out any. If you don't get enough takers, that's fine too, I'll just keep plodding along with what I have.

Edit: Since I wasn't aware there are two variants, I want the brown ones with yellow stripes. I don't want them to clash with what I have :)
                          Last edited by szidlon; 01-19-2009, 06:36 AM.
                          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

hmm...wondering if this will finish off the rest of the MTS left in my system. Can anyone verify this?

Comment

hmm...wondering if these will finish off the rest of the MTS left in my system. Can anyone verify this?

Comment

Working...
                              X