Time Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Change

Click the USER CP in the top left corner.

Scrolled down to edit option

click edit option

Scroll down to Date and Time option

If you are in Texas or Central Standard Time...please select GMT-6:00

Scroll to the bottom and click save changes.

You can also edit your notification and who can pm or email you on this same page.

Time change

Not only fixed my current time but went back and changes the time on messages I posted earlier..... no more jet lag
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

This is not working for me. The list of edits does not include time.
      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

uh..nevermind it worked this time..
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Now my time is messed up :(

My time is messed up, it's an hour ahead of real time. I have my options set for GMT-6, but at the bottom of the forum page it shows GMT-5?

Am I being special again?
          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

sounds like it

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon View Post
              My time is messed up, it's an hour ahead of real time. I have my options set for GMT-6, but at the bottom of the forum page it shows GMT-5?

Am I being special again?

You had DST set to to on. It should be fixed now.

Comment

Ok, thanks, it was right, I don't know when it changed, I just noticed it today. I don't remember changing anything from the initial set up I did the other day, but then, I've slept since then.

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon View Post
                  Ok, thanks, it was right, I don't know when it changed, I just noticed it today. I don't remember changing anything from the initial set up I did the other day, but then, I've slept since then.
                  I did it.
                  Our Fishhouse
                  Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I'm starting to think you never sleep . I have a new issue with the PM's this am. (I see you rolling your eyes) . When I hit the reply button to a PM it doesn't put in the recipients name anymore, I have to type it in manually :confused:. Did I mess something up on my end.

Comment

Nancy, mine does that too.....but i don't type anything in there....i just type the message and send and it still works..

Comment

Mine bounced back with a 404 error once and then again saying it needed a recipient.

Edit: It's probably my stupid computer again, or me.

Comment

i'mma thinkin it's you honey............but then again....maybe i'm just being special now......

Comment

You sure you're hitting the 'reply' button? 'Cause if you hit the 'forward' button it makes you put in a username. Just checking before I start chasing this one down.

By the way, Nancy, I've got a request in with ATT to fix the problem on their end about not allowing PM notifications through from us.
                            Our Fishhouse
                            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Yep, my message was sent to the recipient but my reply was not there. I just tried to send another reply and this is what I got when I hit preview:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
                              Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@houstonfishbox.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
                              More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
                              Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                              Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at www.houstonfishbox.com Port 80

I then hit submit reply and it acted like it was sent but when I view the message in my sent folder my reply is not included.

It has a lot of quoted previous replies, maybe the message is getting too large?Or, maybe I'm just gabbing too much :ym_chatterbox:

Comment

Working...
                              X