125g Aquarium available for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125g Aquarium available for parts

I picked up a cracked 125g from teaser7 / Thomas because I wanted the stand, lights & accesories.
    I considered replacing the cracked front glass but the local glass company wanted $300 for the new glass, so no go.
    But if anyone needs glass or trim for a 6' x 18" tank please contact me soon...

Or maybe we could have a tank bashing party at a future meeting.......
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: 125g Aquarium available for parts

Sounds like a potential health hazard, both your tank and the bashing party....but that's just me... :P

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="
      I picked up a cracked 125g from teaser7 / Thomas because I wanted the stand, lights & accesories.
      I considered replacing the cracked front glass but the local glass company wanted $300 for the new glass, so no go.
      But if anyone needs glass or trim for a 6' x 18" tank please contact me soon...

Or maybe we could have a tank bashing party at a future meeting.......

I want it.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

I would be interested in the center brace if you were to part out.
        150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Is it still available?

Comment

Treston - if you can get some adults to drive down her and load it before MLK day, you can have it.
            I really would like to get rid of it.  If not then I will part it out to anyone who can use the parts.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I can't come get it.

Comment

algarciajr - bring a couple of razor blades and come get it.

Comment

what size glass is it
                  Tropheus Elitist Maximus
                  150 Troph & Petro mix Link
                  ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
                  ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

I will try to measure each of the pieces tomorrow.

Comment

Measurements are as follows

center brace - 1/4"thick  - 14"W x17.25D
                      Ends (2) - 3/8"thick - 20"H x 17.25"D
                      front - 3/8"thick - 20"H x 6'0"W
                      bottom - 3/8"thick - 18"D x 6'0"W

1 glass cover - 3/16" thick - 35"w  2 piece with hinge, missing back splash trim & handle.

Comment

Working...
                      X