January meeting & swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January meeting & swap meet

Anyone inside the loop know of a church, school, library or government building we can use for a meeting place ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: January meeting & swap meet

That big of a place?  How many attend these meetings these days?  I'm waiting until one is hosted in NW Houston again.  

Hey, how come there is no "waiting" emoticon on this site??    
    (emocon added jr)

Comment

What day of the week? I know of a library inside the beltway and it's on the N/W side of town.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Triston, can you check to see if they have a private room available on weekends or pm their phone# thanks.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="
          Triston, can you check to see if they have a private room available on weekends or pm their phone# thanks.

It's TRESTON!    Sure.  :)
          Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Ha ha, thanks for emoticon PhishPreek,  Glad to see you use your mod powers for good!

Comment

Working...
            X