My new bettas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new bettas

Thanks to PhishPhreek we are no longer fishless.  Please welcome Cobalt and Jewel.  They are 2 months old.  Aren't they gorgeous?!?

Cobalt is full of attitude. I don't think we've seen him when he hasn't been flaring.

Karen
    Karen

Re: My new bettas

Glad they'll have a loving home.  
    here are the parents for your records.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Nice bettas.  :)
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Beautiful!
        www.ventralfins.com

Comment

You should see some of their siblings........
          I'm going to have a great show season.    
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Stunning colors ....thanks for sharing those pics.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

glad to hear your no longer fishless at your house......
              and what nice fishies you have now too.....congrats.....

Comment

Thanks, I'm excited to have them.  First it they were only going in a bowl, now they are being upgraded to 2.5g.  It's a disease :)
                Karen

Comment

Working...
                X