What's the P = Now w/pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the P = Now w/pics

I've noticed a red P in the address window/bar on this website, what's up with that?

see what listening to the pros can do for you.... :)

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: What's the P

I don't see a P anywhere.
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

It could be a XP thing, but I believe it has to do with new software....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

what new software?

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
          It could be a XP thing, but I believe it has to do with new software....

CF
          I'm using XP also.  :?

Comment

:eh:  I don't see a P and I have XP.  I do know the icons were having an identity crisis for a while.  Sometimes it would be IE icon and sometimes that sunny side up eggy thingy.
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

It does not show in every module, but there is a BOLD RED P in my address bar right now in front of the http://, and there it shows again in the "tab" on my browser...???

Actually, the P is not red, but white, but it is in a red box.

Not a big deal, But I've just noticed it, and was wondering what it stood for?

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                It does not show in every module, but there is a BOLD RED P in my address bar right now in front of the http://, and there it shows again in the "tab" on my browser...???

Actually, the P is not red, but white, but it is in a red box.

Not a big deal, But I've just noticed it, and was wondering what it stood for?

CF
                I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Comment

So far, I've only noticed it when you make a post....if your viewing, you will not see it.

CF

Comment

Lets see....
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nope didn't see any P....

Man CF... I know it's the new year and the weekend but man.... if you gonna let it get that bad maybe not hit the pipe so hard next time?
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

CF, have you seen an eye doctor lately LOL  :bsjoke:

I sometimes have issues with my pc that are unique to me as well, that's what makes us special CF

Comment

Interesting.....?? Now I feel much better about myself, surely I am special.... :)

CF

Comment

That you are sir  :crazy: , in a good way though  

Comment

Okay, I'm outta here, going to shut down and go get some fresh air....laters.

CF

Comment

Working...
                              X