Fish and Pets Unlimited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish and Pets Unlimited

Well I found this store on a whim, I was just searching online about fish stuff and saw this place listed in something a read. I had no idea about this place, so I decided to stop by and check it out.     Very nice people working there, and they were a quick to deal with me on driftwood prices(which I got a nice piece for $30). They also told me how to fix one of my filters...which worked. And they have a HUGE tank up front with big oscars, catfish, plecos, and others. YOu can even pay to watch them feed. oh the amount of money I could spend watching that!!! I give this place two thumbs up and will definately go back when I get the chance.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Re: Fish and Pets Unlimited

Where is this place located?
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I think this is the one on Bissonnet.
      Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

With the big Oscar, plecos and such..it does sound like the one on Bissonnet near Dairy Ashford. That's Trung's (Extreme pet's) brother.

Comment

Do they have a sw section?
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I think its just fw and small pets.  they might have sw equipment and products but no sw fish

Comment

ok, thanks..
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

actually they do have a sw section. It is small, but they do have it. and yes...this is the one off of Bissonnet
                250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I stand corrected!  I've never noticed a sw section before...but it's been a couple of months since I've last been.  They have some nice fhs sometimes, a little cheaper than Xtreme.

Comment

Working...
                  X