have u seen my fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have u seen my fish

has any one seen my fish. he's silver and about 1 1/2 '' long. he's a scicor tail somthing.

last seen 12/27/08 around 9.
    age gone missing about 6 mnths old
    age now about 6 mnths old and one day.

no seriously he just vanished!

ive been having probloms with my 10 gal community tank. ive lost like 6 fish.

wait a minute make that 7 my guppy is missing too. man this is crazy man.

what! r they packing up and moving out or what man.

cant find them anywhere not on top not on bottom and not in filter and everybody else a friendly fish

please help :!:

Re: have u seen my fish

I would look into the tankmates, filters or see if there is dried fish anywhere on the floor... unless you have pets or babies crawling around
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

what all do you have in that tank?

Comment

i have
        2 tetras
        1plascouse? i have know idea how to spell it, sucker fish
        1 scissor tail something
        1 neon.

i used to have more.

but you know what, i was braken down the filter and found a crab that i thought dissapeared months ago.not sure what kind, just alittle red crab.could he be the colperate. i havent seen him in a long time, and trust me i watch more on my tank than i do tv.

Comment

Crab would definitely eat fish if they were able to catch the fish.... also if the fish died then both the crab and pleco would have cleaned it up.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i had a pleco one time in my agressive cichlid tank that ate fishies in there....he was one of those fat backed one....multidonis or some name like that.....he was a meanie and i got rid of him and my fishies stopped disappearing too.... 8O

Comment

ya i think ur right he does look pretty fat and happy. it just so weird though. ive looked in the filter before , even shined a flashlight down in there.and the stupid woman at pet shop said,'oh sure he'll do great with ur little guys'. ya he did just fine its my little guys that didnt make out all right

Comment

i had a prawn one time that ate my fishies too.....you gotta watch out for those crustations...they are sneaky....
                poor little things..... :(

Comment

hey fish lady, ya, i thought that those pleco just ate algie, but i geuss not. but i dont want to get rid of it because it will help clean up  after the red devil im going to get

Comment

wanted renagade crab

now that ive been looking at him hes like twice as big as i remember him. he also lead me to one of the bodies. he dumped it under the bridge.this sh*$(edited by crazybettaman) is better than a murder mistery on tv. thanks guys for concern the mistery has been solved.

some people say i need to get a life, i just tell them theres nothin wrng with the one i got

Comment

you should put him in that little nano tank.....that betta won't go down there and he can't get up to it......

Comment

i thought about it but i dont have a top and he could climb up the tubing, hes already proved himself quite the escape artist 8O

Comment

the little booger....
                          you should make a top out of screen or something.....but then again if he can climb up the tube then he could reach out and snatch that beautiful betta too..... :?

Comment

Originally posted by crazybettaman";p="
                            hey fish lady, ya, i thought that those pleco just ate algie, but i geuss not. but i dont want to get rid of it because it will help clean up  after the red devil im going to get

it's only those fat back one's synodontis .....they are hatefully mean and will eat little fishies..... :evil:

Comment

i geuse it survivle of the fittest time in the community tank or may if i put more food in there the fish can eat he'll have plenty and wouldnt snack on my guys

Comment

Working...
                              X