looking for few good lilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for few good lilies

i am looking for some water lilies for the pond maybe on the cheap side does anybody known of a good place thankyou much

Re: looking for few good lilies

Fish R Us on hwy 242 has a HUGE pond area, with anything and everything you could want for your pond!
    they have like 8 different types of lilies, and a shat load of other pond plants and equipment. i dont even like ponds, but after seeing theirs i was like WOW!! if you have a pond, you definatly need to check them out.
    i think they had duckweed to! i am getting some of that myself
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

man i could've given you a ton of duckweed....my planted grows it like weeds....get it weeds.... ...never mind....
      anywho....i skim this out of there about twice a month....let me know and i'll start saving it for you.....it grows enormously fast...... 8O

Comment

i would love some as soon as possible, i want enough to nicely fill they top of my 75, but no the whole top.
        maybe 2/3.
        FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

well i assure you you'll have to skim it regularly....it grows sooooooooooo fast....
          but your welcome to what i have....i still have alot in the tank......i skimmed off about a bag full the other day.....
          it's frustrating how fast it grows to me.....

Comment

just pm the me time and place 8)
            oh and address wouldnt hurt
            FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

is The Fish R Us pond area new?  I haven't been there recently, but I dont remember seeing much pond stuff... just a good number of koi and goldies in tanks inside.

Comment

If you never got your lilies I have starts of tropicals (day or night bloomers) and hardies I can share. They grow fast given warm water and space to spread out. LMK

Comment

I've got one or two roots I can spare.
                  Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

If blueboy has found his lilies, I would be interested in a few.
                    150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                    125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                    115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Working...
                    X