nano bettas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nano bettas?

has anybody ever heard of nano bettas, do they excist? maybe theyre called somthing else. but i mean really smallones. the oposite of giant 8O

Re: nano bettas?

I call them culls and they go for a swim in my Red Devil tank  

But that is an interesting concept  I wonder if there is a market for dwarf bettas ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

ya that was what i was thinking. its newya know. people like new stuff. it might take a couple of years, but hell i wouldnt want be doing anything else. i was thinking about getting some of those peacok bass for the over stock thing

Comment

Anything is possible.... I saw balloon brichardi's the other day so give it time and I'm sure there will seomething for bettas.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I have 16 red devils 4"+/- growing out in a 40g tank so I can make anybody a good deal on one or more.  
          they go through a dozen or more culls every day.  But at least I have solved the overcrowding problem.......
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

ya pp what u talking. im interested

Comment

I've seen some "short bodied" Bettas on Aquabid. They might be a good starting point.
              So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

was it named short bodied or was it somthing else

Comment

hey fire chair looked, but had no luck. what were they under

Comment

I have had short spine culls in my double tail spawns in the past.  
                    Just had a DT spawn on christmas eve.  If any turn up, IL PM U

Jim Sonnier had some a few years ago, perhaps he can provide more info.

If you are close to Orange and can make it to one of the BettaHabari meetings at Lucky's home.
                               I will bring you a Devil or 2.  

Comment

ya, im not sure where orange is. im 5 hrs away from huestin tx.baton rouge la

Comment

You take I10 to Texas and turn left.  

Comment

well that sounds easy enough. u got time,  date, phisical address :?

Comment

I saw this somewhere! With the upsurge in nano tanks, the Japanese and Germans have combine to introduce tiny tanks for ear rings and pendants. The nano-betta is the first fish released for this new line of Living Jewels!

Paleoguy
                            sigpic
                            No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise” Lewis Caroll
                            AKA, SAA, NANFA, TAKO, HAS, AKA, BKA, ALA, BLA
                            LIVEBEARERS, SOUTH AMERICAN ANNUALS, NATIVE KILLIES
                            AND MOUTHBROODERS ANY TYPE.
                            NEEDED OLD TYPE EGYPTIAN MOUTHBROODER
                            MALES WERE BLACK IN COLOR

Comment

so they do excist,damn! is there any other info u could send, maybe web article or somthing. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X