clout/metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clout/metro

hey gang where can i find either of these two on my side of town. im located at 45 and airtex. I dont have this in my med. cabinet and seems with trophs i should keep some close by.

thnks.
    oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.

Re: clout/metro

Ultimate Fish should have some on your side of town.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Ultimate definitely carries CLOUT.
      Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

cool i will get some tomorrow.

thanks gang.

Comment

hey gang, what about 59 North and the beltway area, I seem to have two trophs that appear to be struggling with bloat. I wont be able to get to ultimate fish till this weekend, and i need some sooner than that. I have moved the two to an hospital tank.

I know there is an small pet shot off of 59 and maybe hooper road but not sure if they carry Clout, any one. Also is there anything I can do in the mean time?

thanks.

Comment

Go to Wal-mart or the big chains like petco or petsmart.

Look for either jungle parasite clear or API general cure.

Both have metro as active ingredient and I like API general cure with the Praziquental which is a good ingredient too.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

For those that can wait order metro in powder form from fishy pharmacy
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

thanks, will pick up some today.

Comment

hey EK,

i just shot over to walmart but all they had was quick cure. Is this the same product, it did say it was useful for parasites? this product was made by AP products, not API. I did call the 1800 number and it seemed as they had been sold or something.

Comment

update, just read parasite clear has both ingredients also. My wife is picking up some now, thanks for the information EK.

Comment

Well there you go.... I went with the API cause it didn't dye the water and usually Jungle products do.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yea they do, the ick clear that i used did a little but the blueish color didnt bother me but Im treating clout in an 10g QT so it wont bother me. I saw that general cure by API, I found an lfs out of my way but i had already picked up the parasite clear then after i google a couple of things it has all the ingredients you listed that where needed to fight off bloat.

I just hope im catcing it in time to bring them back healthy, this is my first situation like this, never had any problems with fronts and i have kept them for 4 years now. Learn something new every day.

thanks EK.

Comment

Working...
                        X