• Show
Clear All

• HAS Holiday Party 2008 Pics

PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Re: HAS Holiday Party 2008 Pics

Fantistic pictures
    Thanks for posting.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Looks like ya'll had a great time- wish I could have been there.  We'll try for next year :)

Happy Yule!

Comment

Strawberry wine punch

Big punch bowl
        ½ - 10# bag of Ice
        ½ - 1L Smirnoff Strawberry flavored Vodka
             (optional - but this is where the punch comes from)
        1 – 1.5L Arbor Mist Strawberry White Zinfandel
        2 – 2L Big K diet Citrus Drop Soda
             (Mountain Dew or any citrus biased soda - but if you use diet soda then it has no calories)
        1 – 16oz Driscoll’s Strawberries (rinsed and tops removed)

Stir gently and serve in large glass
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Oh no, not another bag of dwarf crawfish.......
          it must take a thousand to make one cup of gumbo.

Forgot about the dwarf crawfish when I got home last night.
          My grandson found them this afternoon
          so I got an empty 2 gal betta tank and some crushed coral
          and he's is thrilled todeath with his little aquarium.  

Comment

hey i only brought like 7 bags  
            Hi im Seth

Comment

Thanks Seth,

Those 12 dwarfs are a big hit with the little ones.
              They asked me what to feed them and I told them a chicken neck or a piece of bacon on a string.....
              can't wait to see them try it.  

Comment

man i want to get in line for some dwarf crays, what type are they?
                Never fear I is here
                David Abeles
                Vice President
                Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I bought a bag.  Looks like some have orange, blue and brown.  One was bigger several were smaller.
                  Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

Comment

ERM...The cold must have killed them.  Only two are remaining.
                    Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

Comment

Woke up this morning and all mine were belly up......  
                      boy am I in trouble now.

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="
                        Woke up this morning and all mine were belly up......  
                        boy am I in trouble now.
                        sounds like the bacon may have gotten to them lol. where do yo live i can probably bring you some more after christmas.
                        Originally posted by greg_tsam";p="
                        ERM...The cold must have killed them. Only two are remaining.
                        can drop some off to you the same day if you'd like?
                        Originally posted by Tiapan";p="

man i want to get in line for some dwarf crays, what type are they?
                        I believe there Cambarellus shufeldtii but theres so much color and pattern variations its really hard to tell.
                        Hi im Seth

Comment

Like a good cub scout project,  they were enjoyed for the day and no longer a problem for mom & dad  

Comment

Howdy,

It was a GREAT HAS party!  Thank you Charles and Marion for being the host!

Seth, I live not to far from Bob Baker, maybe I could get some Crawfish at the same time as when you come this way or I could bring Bob's back if I make it to the Woodlands area before you make it south of Houston.  I am not fussy, mine could be the larger crawfish, just want to try them in some outside tubs.  later, ken

Comment

I am deeply embarrased and greatly humiliated that due to unforseen circumstances beond my control, my xmas gift was the verry last one taken
                              and even then it was traded for a few baubles of makeup...............

Comment

Working...
                              X