call for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call for help

ok gang i get home today and lo and behold i have an blue rainbow troph stuck to the overflow. I then notice i have an one ohter stricken with ich. I did some reading on slowly raising the temp to 86, and adding salt. This treatment has worked for me in the past but i have one of my larger WC blues that has the ich and for the moment i am dumb founded.

also as of now the one that has ick is just floating  on one side of tank, not really swimming free just sort wagging left and right. I have already added the desired amount of Mardel Coppersafe, which states for ich at so and so for 4 gallons and so forth. Should i set up an hospital tank and place him there or do I treat the entire tank. I am noticing that maybe two or three other have a light case of ich.

Im not sure of water parameters, of the 6 years i have been keeping fish i have never needed and never lost an fish other than those that have gotten beat up. I can say the last water change was sunday or monday and the time before that was last week, around mid week.

thanks for any replies.
    oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.
Working...
X