Should the State of Texas become a Republic again? yes or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the State of Texas become a Republic again? yes or no

Should the State of Texas become a Republic again?  I ran across this article on the Drudge Report sight "RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA"  http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm .   I would just like to take a poll with a yes or no response.  Just curious?  sunrise
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    don"t care
    0%

Re: Should the State of Texas become a Republic again? yes o

Set up a poll so we can vote.
    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Not the place for this post.  Also, the last group of individuals who tried to make the state of TX a Republic all got thrown in jail or so I thought.
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

How does one make a poll?  I figured it out!

Comment

I would say no, I feel americans should stand together and reunite all states under a new form of government. Toss out the Dem & Rep parties and go full speed ahead with strict Constitutional guidelines.

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

didnt we agree not to talk politics ?
            My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Comment

and what does this have to do w/ the website?

Comment

We could be like Sadie Arabia and jack up the oil price on all the other states

Comment

spyke1969,

The Russian analyst predicts that the US would break up into six parts.  One being the State of Texas.  sunrise

Comment

This is coming from a crazy old man who wishes this would happen out of hate for America. He lists Russia as being the new head. I am sorry but if you know anything about Russian politics or economy you would know Russia is no where capable of doing that. China at the moment wouldnt either but possibly eventually. America will come together like we have done in the past and demand accountability and responsibility. Well I atleast hope that is the case.
                    Resident fish bum
                    330G FOWLR
                    34G Reef
                    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

We culd run programs that Democrats want just by taxing the export of natural gas.

But,  the first thing we need to do is export is all the Damn Yankies.    
                      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

The Sky is falling!!!

Comment

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who said the lounge is dead..... :)

CF
                            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Who said lets turn the Website Feedback Section into the Lounge??? cmon...
                              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Working...
                              X