Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars at PetSmart

R2D2 Fish Aquarium at Petsmart!

David/Tiapan wanted everyone to know that Petsmart is now selling this tank.  It is a 1.8 gallon tank with multi-colored lights and a motion sensor that when set off, the head spins.  Price tag: $100

How cool is that?
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: Star Wars at PetSmart

8O ........way cool...
    i will have to check that puppy out big time.......
    whoohooooo.....

Comment

yeah it even has a reverse periscope so you can look at the tank from the inside. plus it has a secret feeding tray
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Yeah...they'll even send you home with 20 fish to go in it..."They'll be fine."
        Charles Jones
        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Now Now Charles, if you talk real nice to the right people, kiss some major butt along the way, you too, can place the minimum order of 50,000 units, and help Mr. Lucas build a new Death Star... :)

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

It's cool enough that you don't even have to add fish.   :)
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

I'm sure it will be a collectors item in a few years...I'll wait and get mine from CL or Ebay.

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i just need to see this thing.....i'm very very curious ......

Comment

It’s easy to just slap a few Star Wars stickers on any old item and sell it as an officially branded product, but recently it seems like Lucasfilm has been going beyond the call of duty when it com…

Comment

Wow, that's impressive, but doesn't fit my current decor, maybe they can come up with something in early mess.
                    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

that's toooo cute....i want one for my office....
                      but i'm not paying 99.99 for it....i'll wait for the kids that get one for christmas to get tired of it and mom and dad sell it on CL or Ebay......

thanks sweety for finding it for me to see...... :kissu:

Comment

Working...
                      X