RollOver View on Threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RollOver View on Threads?

Some other forums I visit are set-up so that when I put my mouse on the thread topic a rollover pops up that shows the first sentence or two without having to actually click on it.  Can that be done here?
    Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

Re: RollOver View on Threads?

That is a nice feature. I also like that feature that allows you to read the responses in a thread when you receive your notification via email. Great features.  

Comment

Originally posted by Jolley";p="
      That is a nice feature. I also like that feature that allows you to read the responses in a thread when you receive your notification via email. Great features.  
      We have that here, it's the last check box on the page that reads "Notify me when a reply is posted"
      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by greg_tsam";p="
        Some other forums I visit are set-up so that when I put my mouse on the thread topic a rollover pops up that shows the first sentence or two without having to actually click on it.  Can that be done here?
        YEA!!    i like that idea.. marsh has that feature it would be cool to see it here..      

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
          Originally posted by Jolley";p="
          We have that here, it's the last check box on the page that reads "Notify me when a reply is posted"
          Nick, I don't think you understand. I receive the notifications just fine. But I can't read the responses in my notification in my email software. For example, Outlook. I have to log onto the site to read the actual responses. Does that make sense? :)

Other forums have the capability that allows me to read the responses in Outlook without ever logging onto the website.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

If it ain't broke don't fix it.  
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by greg_tsam
                Bump.

Comment

PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

BUMP! 8O

Comment

BUMP! 8O
                      Don't get all 'crazy eye' with me, Greg!  

I can't do a rollover view with our current forum software, BUT if you wouldn't mind putting this request in the thread I just started, I can make that a feature I look for while reviewing other software.

Oh...nevermind.  You already did.  
                      Our Fishhouse
                      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I thought I did.

Comment

Working...
                        X