HAS Holiday Party Dec. 13, Sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS Holiday Party Dec. 13, Sat.

Houston Aquarium Society is hosting its Annual Holiday party on Sat., Dec. 13, at 7:30. Lots of great eats, old friends, new friends, good cheer, and the laugh-out-loud Fishy Steal-a-Gift and mini-auction. It will be held this year at the home of Marion Goforth in Sugar Land. More details to follow.

Re: HAS Holiday Party Dec. 13, Sat.

I can't wait!  I'll have to see if I have any "mini's" to bring to the auction   .
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

*BUMP*
      Charles Jones
      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

*BUMP*
        Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Bump
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

Sugarland.......  how sweet it is.  
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

*BUMP*
                Charles Jones

Comment

*BUMP*
                  Charles Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Cameo";p="
                    More details to follow.
                    Unfortunately I can't make this because of another commitment, but others might want the details seeing as how it is only a couple days away.
                    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

HAS Holiday Party      
                      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Sorry...please see the calendar on this website for details.

Comment

If I make it back from Austin in time I may be by. 8)
                          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

:emtthumbs:

for those too lazy to go to another link and hunt it down yourself (like me):
                            "Houston Aquarium Society is hosting its Annual Holiday party on Sat., Dec. 13, at 7:30 p.m. Lots of great eats, old friends, new friends, good cheer, and the laugh-out-loud Fishy Steal-a-Gift and mini-auction. It will be held this year at the home of Marion Goforth in Sugar Land. 6234 Barnett Ridge. 832-595-2777, 713-231-3319. Please bring a wrapped gift $15 or under that's fish or holiday-related for the gift exchange. Great eats will be provided but feel free to bring a dish or dessert. The mini-auction is always a hit so please bring a donation item or two or a few bucks to bid with."
                            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Thanks....cut and paste wonders...

Comment

Working...
                              X