LF Pond Snails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF Pond Snails

I never would have thought I would ask for this...

I acquired some juvenile Figure Eight Puffers and need some pond snails for food.  I never thought I would run low...
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: LF Pond Snails

I have a couple of 10g spawn tanks that I was just getting ready to clean out and they are over run with small ramshorns.
    I can bring them when I pick up my CAKs or you can come down here......
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

When are you picking up your CAKs?
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

I was thinking about meeting the plane BOSS, THE PLANE
        but if they're all bagged together, it might be easier just to meet at your place.
        When are they suposed to arrive ?
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I don't know Bob.  I'm not apart of the group order.
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

Well you're always welcome to stop by here.
            409-392-6616

Comment

Thanks Bob.  I'm gonna check for a closer hook up first.

I know some one got to have some snails nearby.
              Raul
              PokerFace

Comment

Working...
              X