PDA

View Full Version : Lounge threads

wesleydnunder
10-29-2008, 02:09 PM
I noticed that the lounge threads don't show up on the list of recent topics any more. Is this new?

Mark

marauder_77868
10-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah....they changed it....I bear some of the blame.

eklikewhoa
10-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Its gone back and forth...

Depending on the how the mood of that forum feels.

Nickintex
11-12-2008, 06:32 PM
Yeah....they changed it....I bear some of the blame.
Many of us bear the blame for its demise. Some MORE than others though. *:x
I already miss my "Things I learned on HFB" thread. :cry:

fishboyt
11-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Yes, it is sad but I think we will all learn a lesson because of this.

Nickintex
11-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I do hope it gets ressurected, even if with strict rules.

alexarae
11-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I wonder when it's going to be unlocked. *:cry:

greg_tsam
11-12-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure everyone is to blame, Nick.

Nickintex
11-12-2008, 07:16 PM
WE WANT THE LOUNGE BACK! PLEASE? :wink:
We'll behave. Maybe put a limit on the types of subject matter we can post there. Maybe leave politics out since this was the root of the problem.

Nickintex
11-12-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure everyone is to blame, Nick.
Ok, maybe not you. :lol:
I reworded it to exclude you. *:wink:

Jolley
11-12-2008, 07:29 PM
I just hope it doesn't end up hurting the site indirectly. It sure has been quiet around here ever since this took place. *:cry:

rrocket2002
11-12-2008, 07:33 PM
The stuff going on in the lounge was hurting the site directly. *How many people got turned off by those exchanges? *I'm betting more than a few.

jeebus
11-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Well, it was topical, due to the election. With the election over, all the drama will surely die down.

jetchanic
11-12-2008, 08:37 PM
this site is boring with out the lounge. *open it back up!

Jolley
11-12-2008, 08:38 PM
The stuff going on in the lounge was hurting the site directly. *How many people got turned off by those exchanges? *I'm betting more than a few.

I'm talking about the lounge in general. Don't read too much into it. dang!

Jolley
11-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Well, it was topical, due to the election. With the election over, all the drama will surely die down.

I agree. I think the political threads should have been locked only. Not the entire forum. There are plenty of other clean, fun threads in the lounge forum. *:?

marauder_77868
11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
I realize that I let things get out of hand with Derric, and for that I'm very sorry and have apologized previously. I don't recall, however, ever being forced to read a thread here on HFB.

PhishPhreek
11-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Perhaps we can put a Rating lable on threads similar to what they have on TV * :D

ds1196
11-12-2008, 09:25 PM
The Hill Country Cichlid Club allows discussion of just about anything other than politics and religion. *I think that's a pretty good policy. *Both topics are things where individuals feel very strongly, and they almost always end up going downhill. *It isn't worth fighting over something like that with someone who otherwise would be your fish-buddy.

dblondfemme
11-12-2008, 11:02 PM
excellent for me...no politics or religion :-)
I miss finding out what people have learned from fishbox. *I miss people talking about things outside of fish too. *I even miss reading when someone wants a puppy, or wants to sell a puppy, or even is thinking of going out on a limb and trying something new or whatever.....even asking for help. *We are all "pay it forward" kind of people. *I think sometimes we forget that.
I think one of the main rules should be no outright flaming of other members. *No personal attacks. *I agree that opinions regarding different stores, sellers etc should be addressed. *However, I do not agree that anyone should be attacked without attempting to remedy the situation one on one. We can't all type the way we speak. *Many of us read the posts in our own voices and can't put the inflection in the same spots as the post-er. *
I do miss the lounge.... *:cry:

Nickintex
11-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Maybe we should all let the admin know that we accept responsibility for any actions that we caused that lead to the lock of "The Lounge" in the first place.

Tiapan
11-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Hmmm, all good points. but i think a cool off time of a week or two wont hurt either. we could make this thread a general discusion thread of odd topics too, just none specific. like im curious who is going to get the World of Warcraft expansion 2morrow?

marauder_77868
11-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Would someone please define flaming?

Nickintex
11-12-2008, 11:19 PM
An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flaming

Ramius
11-13-2008, 12:10 AM
I say open it up, and make me a moderator. If someone so much as blinks wrong whilst typing I shall cometh down upon them with the ban-hammer of doom. And oh yes, I love to abuse power.

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5408/banhammer2ug.jpg

Ramius
11-13-2008, 12:26 AM

There are two definitions for Flaming, we will use the standard accepted version, and will not discuss the 'other' rendition. I would like to lead by example on this one so we will show a couple of scenarios.

Scenario 1.

Newbie: Hi everybody! Check out my tank, it rocks!
Proper response: Your tank is interesting indeed, but it could use some improvements, perhaps you should read the section titled "First Tank Tips"
Improper Flame: OMG YOU PIECE OF @#$! WHAT IN THE #$%^ IS IN THAT TANK???? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I PUT YOU IN A LITTLE $#%# SHOE BOX YOU #$%# @#$@#@ &(*&#$........*breathes* ....$#%#!

Scenario 2.
Newbie: Hi Everybody! I have an opinion, and it is not the same as yours, tee hee.
Proper response: While I feel my opinion is justified by the evidence previously stated, I respect the fact that you have formed your own thoughts.
Improper Flame: THATS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE, YOU LOW DOWN #$%# IM GONNA STUFF YOU FULL OF WALNUTS AND SEND YOU TO THE SQUIRREL FACTORY!
Newbie: What does that even mean?
Improper Flame: QUIET, YOU!

Scenario 3.
Newbie: Hi Everybody! I know I said I would make it tonight, and you all were counting on me to bring the chips.. but, I will not be able to attend.
Proper Response: Thats disapointing, I was looking forward to seeing you.
Improper Flame: YOU STUPID NO GOOD DIRTY ROTTEN DOUBLE CROSSING JUDAS ISCARIOT HOGWALLER, I CURSE YOUR NAME!!

As you can see, there are several venues in which to express a given sentiment. When you let anger take control you tend to appear less fruitful in your knowledge and only hurt yourself in the end. Please choose to express yourself properly, lest you get made fun of discretely.. or pounded with the ban hammer publicly!

This has been a public service announcement courtesy of the Fish Keepers of Justice League.

alexarae
11-13-2008, 12:55 AM
8O Oddly enough, I claim this man. lol...
I'm sure that the "cool off" period will serve its purpose.
Now that the political stuff is said and done...so is much of the drama.

Ramius
11-13-2008, 12:57 AM
What can I say, it's the nog talking.

Once a year, I down a quart of bordens egg nog to remind myself of why I only drink it once per year.

tonight is that night.

marauder_77868
11-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Strangely enough I can do without it all year long. :lol:

Zulaab
11-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Once a year, I down a quart of bordens egg nog to remind myself of why I only drink it once per year.
tonight is that night.

Bordens egg nog :drinker: = :puke:

Ramius
11-13-2008, 01:09 AM
Everything looks black and white now. The nog is in full force now.

ImaGuyGeek
11-13-2008, 01:24 AM
Let me start by saying, I am not blaming anyone. There, I said it...

So, I find the timing to be just a tad more than ironic. Welcome to the ObamaNation where everyone suffers for the acts of few and individual responsibility is lost.

My observation. The lounge was getting heated during a very heated time in our great nation. The moderators failed to moderate the lounge (Not blaming and I know there are extenuating circumstances for all involved) and a few people were allowed to escalate issues without a controlling body present. now we have no forum for discussions beyond the hobby. So now, because the governing body broke down, we as a community have lost certain privileges (i.e. gun ownership, financial responsibility, personal responsibility, etc...). Welcome to our ObamaNation. He isn't even in office yet and the cloud is over us.

PhishPhreek
11-13-2008, 02:04 AM
1 part nutmeg
2 parts eggnogg
3 parts wild turkey *(you have to have the turkey because it's Thanksgiving)

stir 2 & 3 before adding 1 * :lol:

PhishPhreek
11-13-2008, 02:27 AM

I believe the term originally referred to WWI aerial combat. * To shoot ones enemy down "in flames"

howeverv acording to Wikipedia
The term "flaming" is believed to be a reference to the Marvel Comic superhero the Human Torch of the Fantastic Four. After the accident which gave Johnny Storm the ability to become a human torch, he was initially unable to control when he would burst into flames. He learned to control his powers by saying "Flame on" which would initiate the transformation into a human torch and he would return to his normal state by saying "Flame off." [2] Since early users of the asynchronous text communication wanted to distinguish their angry/insulting/sarcastic portions of their response from their serious statements, they would prefix their angry/insulting/sarcastic text with "Flame on" and indicate the end of such statements with "Flame off".

flamers wish to upset and offend other members of the forum, in which case they can be called "trolls".

A pie fight is a type of discourse specific to Internet forums. Pie fights are characterized by heated, emotional exchanges, and although they are typically of short duration, they can have a devastating effect on an online community. Pie fights can be started by Internet trolls who use baiting techniques to enrage Internet forum users so much that they post inappropriate and/or offensive messages. Unfortunately, this often results in disruption of the forum more than anything else.

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 06:23 AM
This has been a public service announcement courtesy of the Fish Keepers of Justice League.
Justice League?
We've been acting more like the Legion of Doom lately.
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh233/Nickintex/7722a6c7.jpg

HFBfounder
11-13-2008, 08:19 AM
I'll open it up next week sometime. *:partyman:

Tiapan
11-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Hurray. And how do i join the fish justice league? (and P.S. Guy geek, i still got my guns :wink: )

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Hurray. And how do i join the fish justice league? (and P.S. Guy geek, i still got my guns :wink: )
Does that mean you will be Aquaman?

Tiapan
11-13-2008, 09:57 AM
would not be the first time i have been called that, but if there was a league with us i will happily be superman. if we are going to be the avengers i think i would go for the Hulk, and or Ironman, nothing wrong with being a billionair playboy (as long as you spend time saving the world too)

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 10:11 AM
I'd rather be Green Lantern.

jeebus
11-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the ObamaNation where everyone suffers for the acts of few and individual responsibility is lost.

On the radio yesterday, a business owner called in and said he had to fire 8 to 10 people from his company of 150. He said that this is all because of Obama's tax plan, and figured that the fairest thing to do would be to lay off 10 people that voted for Obama, and caused this situation to occur.

So he went out into the parking lot and picked 10 cars with Obama stickers. *:o

rrocket2002
11-13-2008, 10:46 AM
:rofl:

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Welcome to the ObamaNation where everyone suffers for the acts of few and individual responsibility is lost.

On the radio yesterday, a business owner called in and said he had to fire 8 to 10 people from his company of 150. He said that this is all because of Obama's tax plan, and figured that the fairest thing to do would be to lay off 10 people that voted for Obama, and caused this situation to occur.

So he went out into the parking lot and picked 10 cars with Obama stickers. *:o

hmmm, these are the kind of topics that led to the problem with the lounge in the first place. :?

Tiapan
11-13-2008, 11:27 AM
that right there is a lawsuit waiting to happen. first of all there has not been a tax change so he cant have HAD to fire or lay off anyone. And picking 10 people because they had bumperstickers supporting a political figure is discrimination based on political choice or oppinion, if he is an independent employer (which seems the most likely in a company that size) then he is propably about to lose that company completely. you cant fire people because of that, and if it was known that he did, then he is in serious trouble. and as you said it all over the internet i would not want to be that business owner. seems his days of running a business are coming to an end very soon.

jeebus
11-13-2008, 12:02 PM
Probably so, and who knows how true the story is considering he called in to a talk radio show. I just found it amusing.

Actually, after just a little googling, I'm finding this story re-told all over the internet. So the likeliness of it being true is probably nil.

jeebus
11-13-2008, 12:05 PM
hmmm, these are the kind of topics that led to the problem with the lounge in the first place. :?

Nooooo... It was one specific topic that spiraled out of control that ruined everything for everyone else. On a personal note, I'll be greatly disappointed if politics is banned from this forum. It just needs to be places in an "Off-Topic" sub-forum under the Lounge, and make it to where you can't see it's updated posts when you click on the "View New Threads" *button.

eklikewhoa
11-13-2008, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't have left it at a simple layoff... maybe have the cars towed then send them on their way.

Maybe get them for trespassing if they came back in.

rrocket2002
11-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Let's not turn this into a thread that is gonna get locked. * I was typing own comments but thought better of it.

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Yes. We need to show the admin that we CAN play nice!

eklikewhoa
11-13-2008, 01:37 PM
But wouldn't that be decieving? Nick?

marauder_77868
11-13-2008, 01:39 PM
discrimination based on political choice

That's not constitutionally protected from discrimination. In the state of Texas he can tell the people he doesn't like their choice of shoes for that day and that's why he's getting rid of them. All long as it's not based on one of the criteria that are protected. I'm playing nice...I promise.

rrocket2002
11-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Yo Nick, you are outposting EK this week and for the month! *Wow.

ImaGuyGeek
11-13-2008, 01:53 PM
My post was a satirical commentary based on the reactions here on HFB in conjunction with national events in politics. It was not emotional and if anything it was a little pointed at the governing body of HFB.

That said, feel the break down in the lounge was due to people personalizing things way too much and reacting.

eklikewhoa
11-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Yo Nick, you are outposting EK this week and for the month! *Wow.

That's because I don't have internet at home at the moment.... they aren't coming out till thanksgiving. *:(

greg_tsam
11-13-2008, 02:06 PM

So, I find the timing to be just a tad more than ironic. Welcome to the ObamaNation where everyone suffers for the acts of few and individual responsibility is lost.

My observation. The lounge was getting heated during a very heated time in our great nation. The moderators failed to moderate the lounge (Not blaming and I know there are extenuating circumstances for all involved) and a few people were allowed to escalate issues without a controlling body present. now we have no forum for discussions beyond the hobby. So now, because the governing body broke down, we as a community have lost certain privileges (i.e. gun ownership, financial responsibility, personal responsibility, etc...). Welcome to our ObamaNation. He isn't even in office yet and the cloud is over us.

Your response, and the subsequent responses by those feeling it necessary to respond to you, are exactely why the Lounge was closed in the first place. *It starts by saying something benign, apologetic, complimentary and the like but then evolves into a statement of "why things are the way they are", followed by inflammatory remarks while the poster(s) plays the innocent "what did I do/say?" game.

Your political insight/opinion has no place in this thread. *Your attempt to hijack this thread and turn it into OBAMA bashing is transparent and irritating. *Your intellect is constantly spewing out trash talk. *

And its not just you. *There are others that are more than willing to engage you in ejaculating the vernacular. *Everyone here can see that. *Everyone here knows how to play that game. *Most people here would rather NOT play that game. *

What happened to respecting others and being civil? * The Lounge was closed b/c ADULTS could not exercise self censorship and self restraint which lead to a negative turn of events that no one wants except the curmudgeons with an axe to grind.

I suggest that when the Lounge is reopened that NO POLITCS OR RELIGION is a rule and that members are required to remain RESPECTFUL and CIVIL at all times.

ImaGuyGeek
11-13-2008, 02:11 PM
8O *8O *8O

Wow! Did you read my last post?

rrocket2002
11-13-2008, 02:16 PM

Your response, and the subsequent responses by those feeling it necessary to respond to you, are exactely why the Lounge was closed in the first place. *It starts by saying something benign, apologetic, complimentary and the like but then evolves into a statement of "why things are the way they are", followed by inflammatory remarks while the poster(s) plays the innocent "what did I do/say?" game.

Your political insight/opinion has no place in this thread. *Your attempt to hijack this thread and turn it into OBAMA bashing is transparent and irritating. *Your intellect is constantly spewing out trash talk. *

And its not just you. *There are others that are more than willing to engage you in ejaculating the vernacular. *Everyone here can see that. *Everyone here knows how to play that game. *Most people here would rather NOT play that game. *

What happened to respecting others and being civil? * The Lounge was closed b/c ADULTS could not exercise self censorship and self restraint which lead to a negative turn of events that no one wants except the curmudgeons with an axe to grind.

I suggest that when the Lounge is reopened that NO POLITCS OR RELIGION is a rule and that members are required to remain RESPECTFUL and CIVIL at all times.

Now try saying that 10 times really really fast...

eklikewhoa
11-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Maybe we can all join ReefWhisperer's forum....

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 02:18 PM
But wouldn't that be decieving? Nick?
No, we engage in playful banter, EK. We tease each other, but no malice is ever intended. At least, not from me. *:wink:

rrocket2002
11-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Maybe we can all join ReefWhisperer's forum....

Speaking of, you never answered my last question I texted you...

PhishPhreek
11-13-2008, 02:24 PM
How about if we had a unlisted forum called PIE FIGHTS and moved any topic that went to the dark side ???

fishhog
11-13-2008, 02:24 PM
It just needs to be places in an "Off-Topic" sub-forum under the Lounge, and make it to where you can't see it's updated posts when you click on the "View New Threads" *button.

I suggest a sub-forum or a separate forum from the Lounge. Many other boards I visit, have a "Politics and Religion Forum" or something to that matter. These post don't show up in the recent posts list. You have to actually click into those forums to read.

geoff_tropheus
11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Wow, I'm gone for a few days and the Lounge gets SHUTDOWNED!!!

:roll: *:roll:

I cannot believe it got so out of hand it had to come to that.

Its politics, its repsect, it definately was not about fish...welll except that bull**** about political speaches at the HAS auction and GHAC meetings. *I sure hope that got resolved...geezzz...

greg_tsam
11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Flamer's Den - Sub Forum for rants, ravings and the general use for those wishing to ejaculate the vernacular.

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Flamer's Den
Excuse me Greg, I'm not flaming! *8O

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Wow, I'm gone for a few days and the Lounge gets SHUTDOWNED!!!

:roll: *:roll:

I cannot believe it got so out of hand it had to come to that.

Its politics, its repsect, it definately was not about fish...welll except that EDIT about political speaches at the HAS auction and GHAC meetings. *I sure hope that got resolved...geezzz...

It was your dancing! :lol:

eklikewhoa
11-13-2008, 02:30 PM
What text Raul?

Re-send please.

greg_tsam
11-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Flamer's Den

Actually, Nick you are flaming in a semi quiet, not so quiet, coy sorta way. *You have the gay pride rainbow in your sig and mention your preference almost daily...But what do I know...

Flame On, little buddy! * :onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire:

ImaGuyGeek
11-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Flamer's Den

8O I'm not sure I would be allowed in a Flamer's Den *8O *8O

:D:D

Nick? Would I? :D:D

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 02:45 PM
8O I'm not sure I would be allowed in a Flamer's Den *8O *8O

:D:D

Nick? Would I? :D:D

As long as you don't throw your pink flip flops at me!

jeebus
11-13-2008, 02:50 PM
I find the word ejaculate to be pretty inflammatory. Whether its verbal or not.

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Actually, Nick you are flaming in a semi quiet, not so quiet, coy sorta way. *You have the gay pride rainbow in your sig and mention your preference almost daily...But what do I know...

Flame On, little buddy! * :onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire: *:onfire:

It's because of Mikewhotroung. He outed me at a GHAC meeting, so I decided to just GO with it. I've nothing to hide. Wait no, there was also the times that Charles and Marion, and then the geeks kissed in front of me and I said "Gosh darn heteros" *:wink:

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 02:51 PM
I find the word ejaculate to be pretty inflammatory. Whether its verbal or not.
8O *8O

jeebus
11-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Wait no, there was also the times that Charles and Marion, and then the geeks kissed in front of me and I said "Gosh darn heteros" *:wink:

I love it when gay people make "breeder" jokes! When done right they can be the funniest! *:lol:

jeebus
11-13-2008, 02:57 PM
It's because of Mikewhotroung. He outed me at a GHAC meeting, so I decided to just GO with it. I've nothing to hide.

Was this on the agenda?

dblondfemme
11-13-2008, 03:15 PM
lol with Mike...... there is no agenda.... lmao
You deal with whatever spews forth. *Usually, it's pretty funny...if not at THAT moment...then the next day.
Feedback related: y'all talk politics on a listserve, I also think the current president elect be off topic...at least for now. *Because, we have a new president as of January 20th (I think) and from that day forth we need to propose plausible solutions to issues...not just bash someone. *Hopefully everyone who is complaining did get out there and vote. *I figured no matter who I voted for, I could complain (or not) because I put my voice out there. *We all have so much knowledge when our minds are put together. *As friends we have solved some serious and not so serious issues. *We know how to make filters from kitty litter containers. *We know how to use old pantyhose to cover intakes, car sponges as prefilters, and pvc tubing to quickly drain a tank. *Our minds put together can create AND tear apart many things. *Let's build up fishbox. *One reason some can get into heated debates is because of familiarity. *There are others who haven't been on the inside quite as long and take things out of context, or with more angst than was intended. *Come on..... I've been keeping kids from fighting all day... I love my fish friends..... *:glasswim:

szidlon
11-13-2008, 03:21 PM
I've read through what started out as a thread with a legitimate question to the Website owner that has taken several turns, some to the very subjects that caused the lounge to be closed. *

We need to remember that Mr. Fish Box, as I call him, is the site owner and if he decides that the only threads that are acceptable are about blue fish with purple spots, that is his right. *

As far as I know the Website Feedback, Suggestions, or Questions forum is for just that, not to be used as a substitute for the closed lounge. *JMHO

Running to hide from the rotten tomatoes that will surely be hurled my way * :hang: .

Tiapan
11-13-2008, 03:28 PM
im nut hurlin tommatoes at anyone, unless they ask me to real nice, or im at the toma tia.

eklikewhoa
11-13-2008, 03:29 PM
Yeah.... think this was one of the reasons the guys at dallasfishbox left and started dfwfishbox.

rrocket2002
11-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Yeah.... think this was one of the reasons the guys at dallasfishbox left and started dfwfishbox.

EK, that happened because the site admin was always missing in action and the mods (well one of them that I know of) had a power trip. *I love MZUNGU but she is not on as much. *We need a second site admin IMHO so the scenario in the Lounge doesn't have a repeat.

True enough this thread is winding this way and that way, but for the most part is offering constructive comments. *Mr. FishBox already posted in the middle of this thread so he must feel it isn't running down hill. *

I'm dubious about a sub-forum, if that would work. *Why not go to a politic forum, I'm sure they exist, if you want to debate on complain about political issues or offices.

Just what I think in my head...

Ramius
11-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Really what we need is a moderator who doesn't care if people like him or not and is thus able to put a stop to the antics that go on.

I personally volunteer my services until I have to volunteer into service.

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Really what we need is a moderator who doesn't care if people like him or not and is thus able to put a stop to the antics that go on.

I personally volunteer my services until I have to volunteer into service.

I'll be happy to moderate "The Lounge" as well.

Kiovo
11-13-2008, 05:41 PM
We need a woman to moderate since you don't see us getting into on here! * :D
j/k, I just avoid threads that I don't care to read so if a few people want to go at it, why not, gets the blood pumping!

Jolley
11-13-2008, 05:46 PM
discrimination based on political choice

That's not constitutionally protected from discrimination. In the state of Texas he can tell the people he doesn't like their choice of shoes for that day and that's why he's getting rid of them. All long as it's not based on one of the criteria that are protected. I'm playing nice...I promise.

Charles is right. Texas is a "right to work" state. Your employer can fire you without any reason whatsoever. Since he doesn't need a reason, he can also give you any reason other than what is protected by the constitution. For example, race, sex, etc.

oops! corrected a misspelled word.

Jolley
11-13-2008, 05:50 PM
I've read through what started out as a thread with a legitimate question to the Website owner that has taken several turns, some to the very subjects that caused the lounge to be closed. *

We need to remember that Mr. Fish Box, as I call him, is the site owner and if he decides that the only threads that are acceptable are about blue fish with purple spots, that is his right. *

As far as I know the Website Feedback, Suggestions, or Questions forum is for just that, not to be used as a substitute for the closed lounge. *JMHO

Running to hide from the rotten tomatoes that will surely be hurled my way * :hang: .

I agree with what has been said. But the members are just sharing their concerns. This website and others is nothing without the members.

jughead
11-13-2008, 08:35 PM
i'm getting a care package from san antonio this weekend

Philbert
11-13-2008, 08:55 PM

I am a Sailfin Molly freek...and the most interesting and informative poster on my favorite fish was targeted and hounded (incorrectly, it turned out) right off the site. Two members even went to another section of the forum to do this.
I have no problem watching what and how I post, and we should be able to respectfully tell each other when things are out of bounds. I have made a few posts expressing concern, and only the self-important or immature react inappropriately...
any direct insult is inappropriate...use PM if you wanna get personal. *
Or...Report any post you feel is over the line, and let HFB decide. *I was once a site moderator, and I took my spot seriously...and when I posted it was as a "civilian", without a chip on my mod shoulder.
Any chastising should always be done with PM, not publically where everyone gets embarassed or annoyed by the personal attack (GregTsam...pm ImaGuyGeek next time you wanna call him out, please.)
I enjoyed the lounge, and I resent the overt BS that got it closed.
Hopefully, we can get back to harrassing Nick and EK and leave the really personal stuff to other websites where people don't use their real names 'cause of all the trolls that are on the site.
Harley people and fish freeks have the same sense of community, and I am fully committed to the sisterhood/brotherhood of MTS.

The End.

greg_tsam
11-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Any chastising should always be done with PM, not publically where everyone gets embarassed or annoyed by the personal attack (GregTsam...pm ImaGuyGeek next time you wanna call him out, please.)

Thanks Phil. *We've already been contacting each other in PM since then. *Hopefully, the next time you call me out public for calling someone out public, you'll take your own advice and PM me instead. *

Ironic, isn't it?

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 11:18 PM
And I'm calling Greg_Tsam out, for calling Philbert out, for calling Greg_Tsam out, for calling Imaguygeek out on a public forum.
8)

greg_tsam
11-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Nick, I'm calling you out for calling me out, for calling Philbert out, for calling Greg_Tsam out, for calling Imaguygeek out on a public forum. *But I digress since you're already out as much as I try to push you back in. *While I'm at it I'm calling DeLock out to push Nick back in.

I'm confused.

:bswithstupid:

Nickintex
11-13-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm not confused. I've been out since 1989! http://smileydatabase.com/s/412.gif
Even Delock can't push be back in! *:D

ImaGuyGeek
11-14-2008, 12:44 AM
Seems this thread has been hijacked. Where is greg_tsam when you need him???

ImaGuyGeek
11-14-2008, 12:47 AM
8)

Ramius
11-14-2008, 01:30 AM
You know.. all this reminds me of something that happened to me not too terribly long ago.

I was at home messing around with the tank, I couldn't get the driftwood I had recently aquired to sit just how I wanted them to.. which is to say how I pictured it in my head was not how it looked in the tank. I tried placing them in an incline towards the rear of the tank, I tried rotating them counter-cube towards the middle, I even tried a jenga-block style. It just was not coming to light. I was pretty preturbed at this point and was getting on the nerves of everyone around me. It seemed like no matter what anyone said.. just.. set me off. So it was suggested I take a walk to let off some steam. So get this, I walk out the door and decided I would go visit a friend of mine who lived about two miles away or so.. Not too bad of a walk, however, I had to cut through some interesting areas to get there. So I was on my way there when I was distracted by something going on at the playground where I spent most of my days. I was chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.

marauder_77868
11-14-2008, 01:34 AM
I thought egg nog was only 1 night per year...

Ramius
11-14-2008, 01:35 AM
ROFL, it's effects are long-lasting.

Philbert
11-14-2008, 04:39 AM

Thanks Phil. *We've already been contacting each other in PM since then. *Hopefully, the next time you call me out public for calling someone out public, you'll take your own advice and PM me instead. *

Ironic, isn't it?

No.

greg_tsam
11-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Seems this thread has been hijacked. Where is greg_tsam when you need him???

Here I am to save the DAY!!!

No, wait. That was this guy.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3118/mightymousejn3.jpg (http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mightymousejn3.jpg)

Nickintex
11-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Or this guy:
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh233/Nickintex/ultra/cf2a21c9.jpg

Ramius
11-14-2008, 01:23 PM
hahahahah that looks like iron mans gimpy little brother

greg_tsam
11-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Who's Ultraman?

marauder_77868
11-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Is there some reason "Ultraman" has boobs?

Ramius
11-14-2008, 02:18 PM
they are man-boobies! *8O

dblondfemme
11-14-2008, 02:32 PM
I think those of us who are visiting John tonight need this um... meeting, yeah..that's what it is. *Omg my students are driving me nuts. *YEAH>....
407: thing I learned on fishbox
407- After watching people play tennis with words.... a good social event is good for the spirit and soul.

rrocket2002
11-14-2008, 02:50 PM
First off, Ultraman kicks butt.

Second, is it really a good idea to put all of together? *What was I thinking? * :D

PhishPhreek
11-14-2008, 03:15 PM
* * * * the Shadow Knows (http://www.spaceports.com/~deshadow/tmsm/index.html)

geoff_tropheus
11-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Anything not associated with Freshwater Aquaria.....chat away..

geoff_tropheus
11-14-2008, 03:57 PM
The Civil Place to Discuss/Post anything Non-Freshwater Aquaria realted.
No Nudity, No Sexual Comments, No Government Debates and or Politics, No Religion, and no FlameWars..

Nickintex
11-14-2008, 04:09 PM
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh233/Nickintex/ultra/56081a64.jpg

Ramius
11-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Seriously. You all want to see a real superhero? I could show you.

Ramius
11-15-2008, 01:33 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/kylercollins20/kirby.jpg

Now THAT is a superhero.

geoff_tropheus
11-15-2008, 01:42 PM
you guys have it completely wrong...

http://www.september11news.com/Sept12FiremenWalkWTCBG.jpg

Nickintex
11-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Is that a cover to one of those calendars? :oops:

Nickintex
11-15-2008, 01:49 PM

Now THAT is a superhero.

Who is Japanese just like Ultraman. :D

marauder_77868
11-15-2008, 02:00 PM

Now THAT is a superhero.

It looks like the spot from 7-Up got left out in the sun

Ramius
11-15-2008, 03:25 PM

Now THAT is a superhero.

It looks like the spot from 7-Up got left out in the sun

Thats how he fools his enemies. *:lupe:

Ramius
11-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Who is Japanese just like Ultraman. :D

* * :furious: * * * * * :shhh:

:mrgreen:

Kiovo
11-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Firemen are my heros! *:D *:D

Ramius
11-15-2008, 04:37 PM

Oh? You were a Megaman fan too?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/dseratt/img739--screenshot.jpg

jetchanic
11-20-2008, 11:57 AM
When is the lounge going to be opened up?!!!!!!

CichlidFan
11-20-2008, 12:59 PM
I promise to behave myself...most of the time anyway... :D

CF

fishlady
11-20-2008, 09:44 PM
i will betchya that the new thread rules will be steep....... 8O

Kiovo
11-20-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't know what or who megaman is.... 8O

ImaGuyGeek
11-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Fireman kick butt!

8O *8O *8O *because a few people can't play nice 100% of the time people think real topics should be banned?

I am all for everyone being nice but come on people. Banning everyone from specific topics is a slippery slope. If all political, sexual, religious, financial, etc... discussions are banned from the lounge then it might as well just stay closed.

Political = Any mention of personal feelings or questions on any current event slightly related to a political topic might offend someone. i.e. Don't even mention Hollywood or talk Radio because everyone knows both have a political agenda.

Sexual = Any mention of anything even remotely related to sexuality might offend someone. i.e. Me mentioning my wife, nick would have to change his signature, we couldn't make fun of Geoff for dancing in front of his tanks because all of these things refer to sexuality as well as nudity and in some cases political issues.

Religious = This one is pretty obvious. No merry Christmas, 0 mention of God, Heaven forbid we tell someone they are "In our prayers"

Financial = We might as well remove the fish market as well. I would probably be offended if I even saw a $ (sarcasm)

Etc... = Anything else anyone might find offensive i.e. Troph food experiments, puffer dentistry, putting Holy Rock in a Tang tank (there's no holy rock in Africa, more sarcasm) and so on.

People, come on. How about we all quit being so sensitive and be a little more inclusive of peoples rights to disagree on things. If you don't like what you're reading STOP reading it. Take responsibility for yourself before you worry about enforcing unnecessary rules on anyone else.

Nickintex
11-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Sexual = Any mention of anything even remotely related to sexuality might offend someone. i.e. Me mentioning my wife, nick would have to change his signature, we couldn't make fun of Geoff for dancing in front of his tanks because all of these things refer to sexuality as well as nudity and in some cases political issues.

I've already gotten complaints of me expressing myself *:roll:

Kinda reminds me of Madonna's "Human Nature". Sorry, can't *get that song out of my head, she sang it at the concert. *:lol:

"Express yourself, dont repress yourself (repeat 4 times)

Chorus:

And Im not sorry [Im not sorry]
Its human nature [its human nature]

You wouldnt let me say the words I longed to say
You didnt want to see life through my eyes
[express yourself, dont repress yourself]
You tried to shove me back inside your narrow room
And silence me with bitterness and lies

Did I say something wrong?
Oops, I didnt know I couldnt talk about sex
[i musta been crazy]
Did I stay too long?
Oops, I didnt know I couldnt speak my mind
[what was I thinking]

(chorus)

You punished me for telling you my fantasies
Im breakin all the rules I didnt make
You took my words and made a trap for silly fools
You held me down and tried to make me break

Bridge:

Did I say something true?
[i musta been crazy]
Did I have a point of view?
Oops, I didnt know I couldnt talk about you
[what was I thinking]

(chorus)

Express yourself, dont repress yourself (repeat twice)
Express yourself, dont repress yourself (repeat twice)

(bridge)
(chorus)

(chorus, with the following spoken substitutions)
[Im not apologizing]
[would it sound better if I were a man? ]
[youre the one with the problem]
[why dont you just deal with it]

[would you like me better if I was? ]
[we all feel the same way]
[i have no regrets]
[just look in the mirror]

[i dont have to justify anything]
[Im just like you]
[why should I be? ]
[deal with it] "

ImaGuyGeek
11-20-2008, 11:14 PM

Kinda reminds me of Madonna's "Human Nature". Sorry, can't *get that song out of my head, she sang it at the concert. *:lol:

"Did I say something true?
[i musta been crazy]
Did I have a point of view?
Oops, I didnt know I couldnt talk about you
[what was I thinking]

Its human nature [its human nature]
And Im not sorry [Im not sorry] "

Madonna... Sexual, Religious and Political. Be careful, mentioning her might be offensive, she's way too controversial. *:roll:

rrocket2002
11-21-2008, 07:41 AM

Give me a freakin break.

rrocket2002
11-21-2008, 08:37 AM
I said it once and I'll say it again. *If one feels strongly about a subject and finds themself needing to express their views then take it to another site setup just for that. *

So the Lounge either prohibits certain subjects or what is the alternative? *We can't depend on every individual showing restraint and some common sense, so then we need active Mods or Admins (Big Brother) to clean up our mess?

You can't make everyone happy regardless of what the final decision will be. *

FYI - I'm not being arguementative and would be happy to discuss further in private or elsewhere.

CichlidFan
11-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Hey, I'm not trying to start anything either, but the lounge description does read:

Anything not associated with freshwater aquaria. Chat Away.

Sure sounds like an open invitation to express yourself to me....

But I do imagine that Mr. FishBox (if I may borrow that one) was hoping that folks would be a bit more reserved when doing so....

CF

rrocket2002
11-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey, I'm not trying to start anything either, but the lounge description does read:

Anything not associated with freshwater aquaria. Chat Away.

Sure sounds like an open invitation to express yourself to me....

But I do imagine that Mr. FishBox (if I may borrow that one) was hoping that folks would be a bit more reserved when doing so....

CF

PM sent.

Nickintex
11-21-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm starting to wonder if it will really be opened back up after all. :(

geoff_tropheus
11-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah, yeah
Show 'em how we do it now
Show 'em how we do it now, show 'em how we do it now

Let show the world we can dance
Bad enough to strut our stuff
The music gives us a chance
We do more out on the floor

Groovin' loose or heart to heart
We put in motion every single part
Funky sounds wall to wall
We're bumpin' booties, havin' us a ball, y'all

TaTeR ToT
11-21-2008, 06:03 PM
8O :lol:

Nickintex
11-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Show 'em how we do it now
Show 'em how we do it now, show 'em how we do it now

Let show the world we can dance
Bad enough to strut our stuff
The music gives us a chance
We do more out on the floor

Groovin' loose or heart to heart
We put in motion every single part
Funky sounds wall to wall
We're bumpin' booties, havin' us a ball, y'all

Where's that camcorder when you need it! *:twisted:

fishlady
11-21-2008, 08:04 PM
are you singing that while dancing in front of your tanks over there Geoff?.... 8O

Darbex
11-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Since the lounge is gone for now. You Tech fans on here. I TOLD YOU. This is an uter beat down. I knew Tech couldnt go to Norman and win. *8O

Nickintex
11-23-2008, 01:52 AM
I'll open it up next week sometime. *:partyman:

hmmm, We are already on a whole new week. *:(

fishIZneat
11-23-2008, 03:43 PM
The one thing I want to know is this: *

Who is running Houston fish box? *Is it a Houstonian? *If not we need to either vacate this website or buy out the current owner of the site. *I just want a Houston person making the rules not some clown from Kalamazoo.

Delock
11-23-2008, 03:51 PM
there are more important stuff to worry about then the owner of the site

fishIZneat
11-23-2008, 04:01 PM
No, sorry I want a Houstonian. *I want local ownership. *

Not some yankee or worse some Dallas person.

PhishPhreek
11-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Perhaps you could enlighten us by updating your profile with your own location ?

then if you checked the Owners profile you would know that LOCATION: NORTH EAST HOUSTON means what it says.

szidlon
11-23-2008, 04:25 PM
In the best interest of everyone I'm *:silenced: *regarding a couple of the recent, previous posts.

rrocket2002
11-23-2008, 05:23 PM
The one thing I want to know is this: *

Who is running Houston fish box? *Is it a Houstonian? *If not we need to either vacate this website or buy out the current owner of the site. *I just want a Houston person making the rules not some clown from Kalamazoo.

Like PhishPhreek said, this is a locally owned site and the owner is a standup guy. *What's this vacate and buy out talk?

Delock
11-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Well you know the owner really live in Huffman. So since he not an Houstonian I guess Mr. unknown location will buy the site and save us from out of towners!

rrocket2002
11-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Well you know the owner really live in Huffman. So since he not an Houstonian I guess Mr. unknown location will buy the site and save us from out of towners!

:roll:

So that makes him a Huffmanian? * :lol:

The dude is local, period.

Delock
11-23-2008, 05:32 PM
Well, I just going off mr unknown request.

I'm in the middle so I'm cool!

rrocket2002
11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Do you need a hug? * :lol:

Delock
11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Man wassup with you and these hugs lately?

rrocket2002
11-23-2008, 05:40 PM
I just like messing with your head. *I don't know about you but I get alot of laughs... :lol:

Delock
11-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Naw....I thought you was becoming like Nic :rofl:

rrocket2002
11-23-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm already Hispanic, what you talking about?

Delock
11-23-2008, 05:44 PM
:violin:

Nickintex
11-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Naw....I thought you was becoming like Nic :rofl:

HEY! *:x

I thought we could not talk about that anymore :?: * :silenced:

Y'all want me back in the closet anyway. *:roll:

ImaGuyGeek
11-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Girlgeek and I used to laugh and enjoy all aspects of HFB. How did everything get so uptight??? *:( *:( *:(

greg_tsam
11-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I love you all...

Nickintex
11-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I love you all...
We love you too Greg, as a friend! :D

greg_tsam
11-23-2008, 11:22 PM
In a purely platonic way, of course. :D

Nickintex
11-23-2008, 11:22 PM
In a purely platonic way, of course. :D
Understood. *:)

Jolley
11-23-2008, 11:25 PM
I really have been trying not to say anything. But HFB has been a little dull without the Lounge. I'm not a father. But if I had several kids, I would punish the individual rather than all of my children. Just food for thought. :)

Delock
11-24-2008, 12:10 AM
And who are you speaking of?

Nickintex
11-24-2008, 12:42 AM
nick would have to change his signature

Done.

ImaGuyGeek
11-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Okay, here is my thought...

I started my career at Dell in the late 80's. Less than 200 employees and every voice was heard. Dell Computer's has done well as a result.

I left Dell to work for IBM. It was a great company and I appreciate all the opportunities IBM afforded me. IBM is a clean shaved, white shirt and tie company. I'm a goatee, shorts and sandals kind of guy. While I was afforded special privileges due to the skills I offered, this was not standard. IBM has more PHD's (very smart people) than any company in the USA. Right or wrong, there are a lot of intelligent people with great ideas there. I loved being there but people were not encouraged to share their opinions if they were thinking outside the norm.

I left IBM after 7 years to be places where everyone was heard right or wrong. I have not questioned that decision to this day and it works better for me.

All this is to say, It seems as though HFB has become more like IBM and that is sad to me. We all have voices. Right, wrong or controversial... we all have voices and I know I am happiest when they can all be heard. I may not agree with all that is shared but it is amusing at the very least and informative at it's best.

So that's my 2cents. I would like to see the lounge reopened so we can all share our voice on all issues.

ImaGuyGeek
11-24-2008, 12:51 AM
nick would have to change his signature

Done.

:cry: *Nick, I don't want to be somewhere where you (or anyone else) can't be yourself.

Nickintex
11-24-2008, 12:54 AM
:cry: *Nick, I don't want to be somewhere where you (or anyone else) can't be yourself.
You don't want me to be someone else, not me? *:wink:

ImaGuyGeek
11-24-2008, 01:03 AM
You don't want me to be someone else, not me? *:wink:

Dude, if you're not you... You're not you. Fix your sig and be yourself. That's who Traci and I appreciate and enjoy... in a totally straight kinda way *:o *:o

Nickintex
11-24-2008, 01:41 AM
The Lounge
02/2006-11/2008
R.I.P.

ImaGuyGeek
11-24-2008, 01:54 AM
The Lounge
02/2006-11/2008
R.I.P.

I sure hope not. If we all agreed on everything that wouldn't be very fun.

Viva La Lounge!!!!

Nickintex
11-24-2008, 02:06 AM
And who are you speaking of?

:think: *:whistle:

Delock
11-24-2008, 02:08 AM
Why speak in riddles?

jeebus
11-24-2008, 08:39 AM
It seems as though HFB has become more like IBM and that is sad to me.

So you're saying we should be more like Apple? *:lol:

We all have voices. Right, wrong or controversial... we all have voices and I know I am happiest when they can all be heard.

Gospel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99P7TTvpO1g

rrocket2002
11-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Okay, here is my thought...

I started my career at Dell in the late 80's. Less than 200 employees and every voice was heard. Dell Computer's has done well as a result.

I left Dell to work for IBM. It was a great company and I appreciate all the opportunities IBM afforded me. IBM is a clean shaved, white shirt and tie company. I'm a goatee, shorts and sandals kind of guy. While I was afforded special privileges due to the skills I offered, this was not standard. IBM has more PHD's (very smart people) than any company in the USA. Right or wrong, there are a lot of intelligent people with great ideas there. I loved being there but people were not encouraged to share their opinions if they were thinking outside the norm.

I left IBM after 7 years to be places where everyone was heard right or wrong. I have not questioned that decision to this day and it works better for me.

All this is to say, It seems as though HFB has become more like IBM and that is sad to me. We all have voices. Right, wrong or controversial... we all have voices and I know I am happiest when they can all be heard. I may not agree with all that is shared but it is amusing at the very least and informative at it's best.

So that's my 2cents. I would like to see the lounge reopened so we can all share our voice on all issues.

I agree with what you stated. *The issue is when a thread goes South.

HFB brings people from all over Houston and out together into one community where we all share something in common. *The Lounge is a good thing to have but some of the threads were being detrimental to the community; causing rifts among the community. *Just stating it as I see it and is only my opinion. *

I do hope the Lounge does come back.

geoff_tropheus
11-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Yes I do it naked

rrocket2002
11-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Yes I do it naked

:puke:

Delock
11-24-2008, 10:52 AM
what other way is there to do it?

greg_tsam
11-24-2008, 10:57 AM
What are we doing?

geoff_tropheus
11-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Shaking our groove thing brother!!

Nickintex
11-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Yes I do it naked :clap: *:yes: *:mrgreen: *:goodman: *:lupe:

PhishPhreek
11-24-2008, 11:37 AM
It's your thing and you can shake it as fast as you want to. *
but please point it in the other direction.... * *8)

Nickintex
11-24-2008, 03:17 PM
It's your thing and you can shake it as fast as you want to. *
but please point it in the other direction.... * *8)

yeah, it might be loaded. you might put someone's eye out with that thing. *8O

rrocket2002
11-24-2008, 03:20 PM
I know...we need for a big red light to go off along with a loud fog horn when questionable posts are detected...LMAO! *Or send an electric jolt through the keyboard or mouse. * :twisted:

Nickintex
11-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Ok, I think it's safe to say that "The Lounge" is dead. *:hang:

CichlidFan
11-26-2008, 12:16 AM
It's not dead, just comatose at this time....chill...maybe santa will give us something nice for Xmas ???

CF

Nickintex
11-26-2008, 12:24 AM
maybe santa will give us something nice for Xmas ???
CF

A new hate-free Lounge? *:D

Darbex
11-26-2008, 10:51 AM
We want a lounge. Oh gods of HFB. Give your people this gift. *:pray:

geoff_tropheus
11-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Please can we, start the lounge back?

Nickintex
11-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Turkey facts # 39:
If you leave turkeys out in the rain, they'll drown. *:(

Nickintex
11-28-2008, 10:44 PM

Especially in one of those calendars, eh? :D *:oops:

myjohnson
11-30-2008, 12:19 AM
We want a lounge. Oh gods of HFB. Give your people this gift. *:pray:

+1 *:pray:

Who caused the lounge to be closed down?

CichlidFan
11-30-2008, 12:26 AM
I don't believe there is any thing positive that can come out of going back over the who's what's and why's.........let's just move on and look forward to some real hope and change..... :P

CF

myjohnson
11-30-2008, 12:31 AM
Seems like we are making a lounge out of the feedback sub-forum.

Nickintex
12-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Still locked. *:(

Nickintex
12-06-2008, 01:58 PM
It's BACK! Please play nice so we don't have to go through this again. I was going through Lounge withdrawals. *8O