danumber1stunnar "group" buy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danumber1stunnar "group" buy..

Hey all, I've asked Will (danumber1stunnar) to postpone shipping for one week. With my personal issues (work, family funneral), the GHAC auction, certain people being out of town, and being in between payday's - this will give everyone an extra 9 days to get their ducks in a row.

With that said, here's what we know for sure is being bought and shipped to IAH via NWA next Saturday, November 1st, 2008:

1. 48 WC Adult Tropheus Brichardi Ulwile - $15.00 each (shipping included). All have been sold! THANKS EVERYONE!

2. 35 WC L147 Peckoltia Pleco - $7.00 (shipping included). There are approximately 11+ left. Tim (Armthehomeless) is wrangling everyone's money for this one. I'm going to pick them up and bring them to his house (tentatively) where he'll hold them for everyone for pick-up. IF you want to meet me at the airport with money, that's fine, but make sure you tell Will to bag your fish seperately so that I can pull them out. I don't want open any big bags at the airport.

These are still available..

3.  60+ WC Adult Tropheus Brichardi Ujiji - $18.00 each + Shipping. Will (danumber1stunnar) is still coordinating this one so pm him. He said that price is negotiable, just talk to him. I'm not taking possession of these either, as I have no space. You'd also be responsible for picking these guys up.

3. 5 F1 Zebra Plecos - $1000.00 + Shipping for the lot. Hey, my offer still stands - I'll pay your shipping and bring them to your door if you give me one!  

Will said he had more fish as well. Hopefully he will post them up, with some pictures for us all to check out!
    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Re: danumber1stunnar "group" buy..

I wonder what else he has ?
    My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Comment

Ill post some stuff dont have much more stuff.

Syndontis Decorus $15 each i only have 2

Pair of silver super veil angels that have laid and i bought them as proven $45 with the breeding slate

I have a few trios of Lemon Jakes $30 per trio

a show group of Maleri Island there that awesome male 2 large females and 2 or 3 smaller females $125

wild caught bristlenose females mainly 10ea

Comment

more to come later need to make some water changes

Comment

danumber1stunnar,
          are those the same zebras which you posted on fishaholics? The ones which you got in august?
          www.ventralfins.com

Comment

Wheres the enaptious?
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That list on trophs was something that i posted for a friend as a favor for letting me move all of my fish over to their house during Gustav and Ike.

Comment

tempting.. but i've exhausted my impulse buy quota for the year....

good luck
                www.ventralfins.com

Comment

I can pickup the last nine if still available

Comment

how big do those plecos get?  if they max out at a decent size and not turn into a monster like the common ones... i might want one

Comment

i think i saw on planetcatfish that they only get to be about 6inches.
                      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Here is what we are at right now if you want to add to it let me know.

jeebus 48 Wild Caught Ulwile Trophues 1 L147
                        Geoff 1m 3f Wild Ujiji Tropheus

Wild L147
                        newb - 2
                        Phishphreek - 4
                        geeks - 1
                        Nickintex - 3
                        twofronts - 2
                        luxtralarge - 3
                        liljack - 3
                        sonytony 1(maybe)

Comment

Don't forget the one L147 for me! So there are only 11+ L147s left..

Everyone please remember though, Tim (Armthehomeless) is wrangling everyone's money for this one. I'm going to pick them up and bring them to his house (tentatively) where he'll hold them for everyone for pick-up. IF you want to meet me at the airport with money, that's fine, but make sure you tell Will (danumber1stunnar) to bag your fish seperately so that I can pull them out. I don't want open any big bags at the airport.

Thanks!

Comment

i have some Discus as well i will put up pics over the weekend
                            Pigeon Blood
                            Marlboro Red
                            Snakeskin
                            Green Turgoise
                            Blue Turgoise

ans i have a trio of F1 Bi Color Bichardi and a proven pair of them 30 for ea

Comment

Those discus might move. Pictures always help to loosen wallets.

Comment

Working...
                              X