X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fish Fancier

Just got my copy in the snail mail.
    Good timing / nice job Nancy

Great artical on Breeding Angelfish by Susan Robinson - don't you wish you were a HAS member ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: The Fish Fancier

I am, but someone told me my angels will never breed.  :(
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
      I am, but someone told me my angels will never breed.  :(
      Bring them to my house for a while and let them pal around with mine.  I always have at least one pair spawing.

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="
      Just got my copy in the snail mail.
      Good timing / nice job Nancy

Great artical on Breeding Angelfish by Susan Robinson - don't you wish you were a HAS member ?
      Thanks Bob!  I think Susan did a super job as well.  It's always great to have local insight and tips, I just wish I could get more people to contribute articles.  That's a not so subtle hint, btw.
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I'd be happy to whip up a couple of white space killers.
        mouth brooding Bettas, live food, genetics
        just send me a PM with the prefered email
        and kick me under the table a week before it's due.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Hey just found a great video on looking after Marine Fish, Sure you will find it useful as I did :-)

Comment

Excellent article by Susan, one of our premier angelfish breeders! And great job by Nancy. I love HAS and all the fine, interesting folks in it. Everyone has so many different fish interests, you can learn just about anything you want from one of them!

Comment

I want my Xmas Fancier  

Comment

Nancy was having problems with the printer...I'm going to go see what I can do with it.
                Charles Jones
                http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Working...
                X