Looking for marsilea quadrifolia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for marsilea quadrifolia

If anyone local has any or knows where to get some please pm me.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: Looking for marsilea quadrifolia

Show up at the GHAC auction, I am sure there will be some there.... if not quadrifolia at least marsilea minuta.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks EK.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I will ask the others to look into their tanks and see.... I know I got some quadrifolia at the last meeting but forgot it in the car....
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
        X