CAK: 9-2-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAK: 9-2-2008

Things have been eventful over at the house of CAK. It is time for the next round of updates and forecasts.

First and foremost we would like to welcome Mrs. Scooby as our newest Administrative Assistant. She and Alexa have been working closely on several upcoming projects which will include plans for our membership cards among other things. We welcome her into the family and hope you all do as well.

The webpage is still under construction, Mr. Phishphreek has donated his valuable time to teaching me enough of html coding to begin putting this project to life. It has taken a slight bit longer than anticipated and broadcasted merely because I am learning something new and totally foreign to anything I am familiar with. Bear with me, it's coming along. This is something I needed to learn anyways. Thats what CAK is all about, trying new things, stepping outside of your comfort zone from time to time to expand your horizons and see just what you are capable of.

The Administration has been hard at work gathering together ideas that will become our official slogan, appearing on our t-shirt. They have narrowed the choices down to 7 options, which I am told was no easy task to do.

Your choices are:

1. Don’t be a CAK block
    2. Rock out with your CAK out
    3. I <3 CAK, size does matter
    4. Kiss my CAK
    5. Everyone needs a good CAK because your tank ain’t gunna suck itself (or) CAK: Because your tank aint gunna suck itself!
    6. Rock out with your CAK out
    7. It’s not the size of the diamond, it’s the size of the CAK

Respectfully,
    David and Alexa
    Co-Presidents CAK
    Don't be a CAK block
    0%
    Rock out with your CAK out
    0%
    I &lt;3 CAK, size does matter
    0%
    Kiss my CAK
    0%
    Everyone needs a good CAK because your tank ain’t gunna suck itself (or) CAK: Because your tank aint gunna suck itself!
    0%
    Rock out with your CAK out
    0%
    It’s not the size of the diamond, it’s the size of the CAK
    0%
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
    Co-President of CAK

Re: CAK: 9-2-2008

Please note that this is for the T-SHIRT...not the polo. Polo shirts with just the CAK logo will also be available.  
    Also, some of you have already voted via e-mail, those will be calculated in as well.
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
    Alexa Rae
    Co-President of CAK
    MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Shameless plug
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

so you did not like my
        "CAKtastic! CAKtabulous!"?
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Lmao, these are only the top few. Scooby and I both kept all of the possibilities for the many more CAK shirts that we intend to make.  
          Alexa Rae
          Co-President of CAK

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
            so you did not like my
            We are saving that one for another project coming up soon actually.

PS. 5 free Pleco Points if anyone is able to use their sleuth skills at spotting my personal favorite slogan....  

David Seratt
            Co-President of CAK

Comment

Lol- I'm not sure why people are PM'ing me with their vote, but if that's what you prefer...that's fine.  
              Just so you know...I'm pretty sure that the poll is anonymous and no one can see what you voted for. I know that there was alot of drama concerning shirts and what they say...but we went ahead and chose what the majority of CAK wanted.

Feel free to poll for what shirt you really want...
              However, if you feel more comfortable, please continue to PM me if you prefer.  
              Alexa Rae
              Co-President of CAK

Comment

Originally posted by Ramius";p="
                PS. 5 free Pleco Points if anyone is able to use their sleuth skills at spotting my personal favorite slogan....  
                "Rock out with your CAK out"
                Since you put it on the poll twice!
                PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

OH SHUT UP...lol, I know the truth of which one you voted for.  8O

In all honesty, we can't fix the poll, lol...there's no edit button.
                  SO please disregard the second "Rock out with your CAK out".
                  Alexa Rae
                  Co-President of CAK

Comment

Originally posted by Ramius";p="
                    Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
                    so you did not like my
                    We are saving that one for another project coming up soon actually.
                    For CAK Pride Day?
                    PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by alexarae";p="
                      OH SHUT UP...lol, I know the truth of which one you voted for.  8O

In all honesty, we can't fix the poll, lol...there's no edit button.
                      SO please disregard the second "Rock out with your CAK out".
                      So I did NOT win the Pleco Points? :?
                      PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

I joined HFB a while back and I just got into it again because of CAK. I've always read the posts but never really joined anything.
                        I've spoken personally to Ms.Alexa and I must say that I was impressed with the whole CAK organization. I never really felt like I fit in with any of the organizations. I'm not sayin that they're bad just that I didn't fit it. Anyways I'm excited for CAK and all that it brings to the table.

Comment

I shall honoreth thine pleco points!

David Seratt
                          Co-President of CAK

Comment

Originally posted by Mary";p="
                            I joined HFB a while back and I just got into it again because of CAK. I've always read the posts but never really joined anything.
                            I've spoken personally to Ms.Alexa and I must say that I was impressed with the whole CAK organization. I never really felt like I fit in with any of the organizations. I'm not sayin that they're bad just that I didn't fit it. Anyways I'm excited for CAK and all that it brings to the table.

David Seratt
                            Co-President of CAK

Comment

Nick....YESSSSSSSSSS CAK PRIDE!
                              Alexa Rae
                              Co-President of CAK

Comment

Working...
                              X