NEW STORE OPEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW STORE OPEN

A NEW STORE IN HUMBLE CALLED     BLUE REEF EXOTIC FISH  www.bluereefexoticfish.com
    CHECK IT OUT

Re: NEW STORE OPEN

Thanks for the heads up there buddy..... :)

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I think I know these peoples. They use to run their business out of a storage unit off the belt.
      They are strictly saltwater. They do carry some very nice fish & live rocks at a reasonable price.
      Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
      Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
      Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

fishkeeper, would this be your store?
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ive been to this store, it is ok. They are not strictly saltwater, they also have freshwater too.... Its like Fish Mart on US 59 but a better selection of fish. Also the freshwater fish seemed a little crammed. It is a very small store but do have some nice saltwater. Right now, I would give it a 6.5 out of 10, its in a good location for humble. I think it just needs some more work and it will make a even better fish store than what it is now. As for stock they dont have anything real exotic, I guess you can say. They have yellow labs,assorted africans, some peacoks, red devil, common plecos, royal plecos, convicts, jacks d., clown loaches, parrots, platies, tiger barbs, small frontas not many though, basic variety fish store fish... As for saltwater not much really to chose from.... common set-up....

Comment

Then they may not be the one I am thinking of.
            Anyway its nice to have a new LFS around.
            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

This store used to be in Huffman for a couple of years and they've just move to 1960/I59. The owner name is Kathy. This store look good however missing fresh water fishes but she told me it will come soon....

Comment

I bought my angels from Blue Reef. If I ever have A ?, they will answer . If I have fish I no longer want she takes them in for credit(1/2). She is very helpful! Have to say out of the four lfs  I have been to, Blue Reef is where I will go first, and most of the time the last!   Best part is she is open on Sunday, and gets new fish in on Wed.

Comment

I went this past weekend there and traded in some freshwater fish there, very very very nice lady. I got aout $100 in store credit, and my fish weren't that great but sht liked them. She gives half of what she would sell them for... because her Im starting my first saltwater tank and already have good amount of supplies going for it, she even promised me some free saltwater fish once i I have it up and going.... Its a nice store, like i said above... :) :) she gets my vote

Comment

Working...
                  X