I got babies!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got babies!!!!

last weekend  cichlidfan and i were moving some rock in my 135 to try and find the large BN in there and low and behold he spotted babies....they are buffalo head babies....  i quickly put the rock back so they could go back to hiding...so it will be a little bit before i know how many are in there....but i got babies....

Re: I got babies!!!!

Congrats!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

woohooooooooooooooo congrats!!!!!! :-)
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Hopefully, there will be a fair number of them....Keep us posted.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Congrats Ms. Loretta!!
          Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Woohoo!! *high five*

Tax deductions! Oh wait, those are fish young 'uns. Well, congrats anyway.

Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

thanks everyone....i hope there will be quite a few of them.....i'm so excited....i hope i didn't spoil their camophage.... :(
              i knew you'd be excited Reba.....

Comment

yay! congrats...
                Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
                Alexa Rae
                Co-President of CAK
                MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder";p="
                  Woohoo!! *high five*

Tax deductions! Oh wait, those are fish young 'uns. Well, congrats anyway.

Mark
                  Gulp... you mean we can't use the fry as tax deductions?

Uh-oh....
                  Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                  Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                  Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                  Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless";p="
                    Gulp... you mean we can't use the fry as tax deductions?
                    Uh-oh....
                    You actually got away with claiming 145 dependents? How much didja get for your refund? Stimulus check? I really need to know this...I have about a bazillion MTS that I have to buy school clothes for.

Mark
                    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Its all right here: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p501/ar02.html#d0e3763

I was surprised that I didn't raise any red flags...

To claim a a dependent under the "Qualifying Relative" clause, the dependent must pass four tests.

1. Not a qualifying child test,
                      2. Member of household or relationship test,
                      3. Gross income test, and
                      4. Support test.

These test are later defined to be....

Not a Qualifying Child Test :
                      A child is not your qualifying relative if the child is your qualifying child or the qualifying child of any other taxpayer.  

Member of Household or Relationship Test :
                      To meet this test, the dependent must either live with you all year as a member of your household, or be related to you in one of the ways listed under Relatives who do not have to live with you. If at any time during the year the dependent was your spouse, that person cannot be your qualifying relative. However, see Personal Exemptions, earlier.

Gross Income Test
                      To meet this test, the dependent's gross income for the year must be less than $3,400.

Support Test :
                      To meet this test, you generally must provide more than half of the dependent's total support during the calendar year. However, if two or more persons provide support, but no one person provides more than half of a dependent's total support, see Multiple Support Agreement, later.

My fish pass all four tests!!!
                      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                      X