Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to buy arowana and jardini for cheap???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy arowana and jardini for cheap???

anyone knows where I can get some for cheap? i went to a few places and the arowana is @ 35 and the jardini is @ 60 bucks..

Re: where to buy arowana and jardini for cheap???

cichlidfan and I looked for quite awhile and found it to be about the same as you have there.....jardini's are hard to find at a good price. cichlidfan ended up buying one at Innwood over off Antoine. They didn't have anymore jardini's but they had very very huge arowana's.....it's just a hit and miss on finding jardini's....but if we see one while we're out to the lfs's i'll be sure to post it to ya....good luck....

Comment

I second Innwood.  I haven't been there in a while but they always have the biggest fish.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Go to Inwood Fish Store.

Comment

I just saw one for sale on the Dallas fish box.....
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I seen a nice one at FISHLAND this past weekend. Andy is asking a hefty price, but if you mention my name, he may offer you a discount. He is very good about working with me, probably because I shop there often.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

if you are still looking for sliver arowana, we went to global leaders and got a baby about 4"-5" for only $17, they were $37 very healthy looking one too!! The other two that we left were a little beat up... i think the one got was the domiant in the tank... just wanting to let you know  

Comment

I have Jardinis
                Visit Houston Aquarium Warehouse in Stafford Texas 77477
                www.houstonaquariumwarehouse.com

Comment

I have a silver arowana.

Comment

Working...
                  X