Thai shipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai shipment

If anybody is interested in getting some cool Bettas from Thailand, I have some fish going to Jennifer Viveiros on the 10th and was wondering if anybody wanted to split shipping charges.  I'm flexible if the date or transshipper doesn't work for somebody.
    So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Re: Thai shipment

What is the cost?
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Shipping, customs fee, and her other fees should be $20-25 a per person for two people. I just got 3 fish from her today and it was $41 with shipping and everything else..

Comment

Is that for one Betta?
        Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

first you have to buy the fish ($20 - $30) + $5 shipping to the USA transhipper (and wait for the next large shipment)
          I usually ship through Linda Olson and she charges
          Import $1.20 / Handling @ $2 per fish / Shipping box $5 / Heat pack $2 (not in August)/ DHL Express  $32 (varies with number of fish)  Total $44.20  for 2 fish
          On my last shipment of 7 bettas, the cost was a little less than $10/fish.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Any details on the type of fish I'd be receiving if I did this?  New to betas here and just want to get something better than what's on store shelves.
            Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!

Comment

www.aquabid.com - for all of your betta needs.

Comment

Here are a few from my last visit to aquabid.com (I can't afford to look there anymore)
                Some from my Thai shipment and some nice white pairs from US breeders

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Here are the fish I just got.

Red copper DTCTPK female

Mustard CTHMPK male

Mustard Gas CT female

This is in the next group

Red copper HMCTPK

Comment

bump

Comment

wow- those are beautiful.
                      Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
                      Alexa Rae
                      Co-President of CAK
                      MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Thanks, and bump.

Comment

WOW......very impressive....thanks for sharing.

CF
                          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

those are gorgeous.....thanks for sharing your pictures...

Comment

Somebody has to be interested, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X