Cutteri Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutteri Warning

I believe it was at the fall HAS auction that I had acquired two pair of Cutteri from Charles. These guys where cute little buggers that I did not know anything about, but I did like their looks. They have nice aqua blue eyes and a bit of color to them.  Well anyway, Charles is on my poop list now for not warning me these guys are every bit as frisky as convicts are.

Since coming into maturity, they have spawned five different broods of fry. If your looking for something nice looking, like the convict, try these guys on for size. In my opinion, they are a bit nicer looking and seem to be very attentive parents. The fry are very slow growers and not too many make it to any real size before other tank mates make a meal out of them.

I am raising about a dozen fry at home in a 10 gallon tank if anyone is interested,

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: Cutteri Warning

Research..research some more....then buy!!!  You can't put Charles on the poop list because you didn't know exactly what you were buying.

Comment

Beatuiful fish. I just looked it up. I have never seen those before, I don't blame you for buying them. :P
      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

i just looked them up too, never seen them before, sound like though that you are happy with the fish  
        65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
        55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
        30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

Working...
        X