Has anyone seen or heard of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen or heard of these?

It sounds kind of neat but I think a stock tank would be better (more sturdy and comparable price). Still kinda cool though. My husband thinks it is like those cheap plastic pools that you can buy at wal-mart, only taller. The description says you can see through the sides so that is a perk. I may pick one up since it is so cheap.
    58G Malawis
    10G planted

Re: Has anyone seen or heard of these?

I have a couple still in the box.  The sides are not clear though.  If I can find them you can have the 10 each.

Comment

i have one that i haven't got to set up yet......but i'm looking forward to doing so soon.....

Comment

It's cool to hear someone has heard of them.
        katypond, I'd love to take you up on the offer but I don't live in Houston anymore. I'm up in Arlington now.
        58G Malawis
        10G planted

Comment

Katy is a little out of my way (can you say yankee land   )
          They look really great for an emergenty quaranteen tank.
          Sombody set one up and let us know how it goes.
          Thanks
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

katypond
            Are you going to the auction sunday? If you do I would love to get one from you. Send me a pm and let me know. Thanks.
            A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Working...
            X