Bay Area Aquariums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area Aquariums

On Hanson 77s suggestion I stopped by Bay Area Aquariums yesterday. I was looking for a cannister filter for my new 75 I'm doing for my Polleni.
    I just want to say Mihn, the owner was very helpful. Not only did I find an Eheim 2215 for a real decent price, I got some great advise on my Saltwater nano tank. The store is stricly saltwater. There were several tide pools with many corals and inverts. Along the wall he had plenty of saltwater fish to check out. Look like he's expanding. I would say this store is worth the trip if you are in the area and into SW.
    2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Re: Bay Area Aquariums

I didn't know he was strictly salt water... :(
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Yup. I was surprised too. I had read that he had some fresh water at one time. But he did admit SW was his thing. I told him about the HAS spring auction. He was glad to hear and said he may drop in.

Comment

Yeah, he's strictly saltwater but he's got some things there like lighting and filtration that could be used across the board.  He is also starting to work with acrylic, like small tanks and sumps.  Mihn and Brandon both are good people and are always looking to lend a helping hand.

Comment

Most supplies or dry-goods are universal.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I got my Eheim 2215 there for $98.

Comment

Sweet deal!

Man...I'm glad I decided to keep my 2217 I got from ADG.  It works like a charm and the price was right.
              Raul
              PokerFace

Comment

Working...
              X