2009 International Betta Congress Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 International Betta Congress Convention

For all of you who plan to breed and show bettas in the comming year, I have a plesant supprise.  

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: 2009 International Betta Congress Convention

The image didn't work.  What's the surprise?
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

The IBC convention in is Fort Worth next year.
      So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

The IBC 2009 convention staff is planning on setting up their own area for the F class Bettas.
        The F class is for non-Splendens bettas.   These are the many (wild) species that are
        seldome seen in the Aquarium Hobby.   Many are now endangered due to loss of habatat.
        The IBC has a Species Maintence Program to try and save as many species
        as possible. "No one can save them all but everyone can at least save one"
        For more information on these beautiful fish go to SMP

We plan on displaying these fish in a natural habitat and need Aquariums, driftwood & plants for the Display.
        Is anyone interested in a plant collecting trip around San Marcos next June ???
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I have been talking with Wally Nida and he's planning a great display for wilds .. he's got me excited just hearing him talk about it... lol.
          I'm trying to get some B. Gladiators from Singapore. Hopefully we'll be able to to display them at the convention.
          It'll be a treat.
          www.ventralfins.com

Comment

For more information, to reserve a room, register for the Convention or enter the Show, go to CONVENTION WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="

For more information, to reserve a room, register for the Convention or enter the Show, go to CONVENTION WEBSITE
              Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

I wish my fish would wear hats like that.......

Comment

Super glue?  
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

No, they just don't like cowboy hats, they're Thai.

Comment

Yea, your imported Thai bettas wear inverted waffle cones on their heads  

Comment

Tried it, they dissolve and make the water murky.

Comment

Working...
                        X