Betta group order of show/breeding Bettas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betta group order of show/breeding Bettas

I have just ordered a half dozen bettas from "Patsayawan" from aquabid.
    If you would like to order other bettas form the far east and have them transhiped to Lynda Olsen then we can have them all shipped here and split the high cost of us shipping.

If you are looking for something else, send an email and he may be able to located it for you.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: Betta group order of show/breeding Bettas

About how much would we be splitting for transshipping/shipping?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I think I had better stay away from bettas.  My females are doing fine, but my buffaloheads killed my crowntail  8O
      Good luck y'all
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

My shipment last year was

$150 for fish + $6 each for shipping to transhipper (Linda Olson)

>>>transshipping costs on your 2 fish will be: Import $1.20 /
        >>>Handling @ $2 per fish / Shipping box $5 / Heat pack $2 / Express
        >>>Mail $30 / Total $42.20 which can be sent by paypal to
        >>>linda_9555@msn.com Thanks so much. .. Linda

Shipping box, [s:4e6a17680a]heat pack [/s:4e6a17680a]& mail should not increase much so the per each cost will be much lower.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Those are some beautiful fish.  I wish I could order some now.... but I better not.

Comment

Any updates? How'd things turn out?
            So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Working...
            X