Dead fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead fish

Just purchased 4 rosey barbs wed., when I got home tonight two were dead. I was pretty sure one of the 4 wouldn't make it because it was kind of hanging out in the back of the tank. But two in one day was a shocker.   I checked the water and there is nothing out of the ordinary, I guess they just weren't that healthy to begin with. I just hope my other two do ok. They have 12 more days before I move them from the qt. If they do good after the move I'll get some more. It's just a bummer right now.
    Thanks for letting me vent my sorrow.
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Re: Dead fish

Sorry to hear about the fish.    :(
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

sorry about your loss of your fishies....hope the others do well for you....

Comment

sorry about the death, unfortunately it is part of this hobby, at least its the weekend!
        65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
        55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
        30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

I think it had something to do with Friday 13th. Something bad had to happen. :evil:
          Thanks everyone.

Comment

Arn't you glad you were smart enough to use a quaranteen tank !  
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Absolutely! :wink:

Comment

Working...
              X