Stripped my wc moba momma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripped my wc moba momma

Got 29 F1 egg-bound wigglers from one of my wc moba mommas!!!!!!!!!!!  WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I stripped her on day 11.

I'll tumbler them until they absorb their egg sacs.

I've got 58 F1 moba fry in my 180g along with my moba colony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's alot of babies.

Pics to follow in a few days.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Re: Stripped my wc moba momma

That's a lot of fry you holding onto there!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
      That's a lot of fry you holding onto there!
      ek, my 19 F1's from my black moba momma are sold and will be picked up this week as well as 6 F1's out of the 10 in my second floating nursery..........so only 4 are left.

The 29 newbies still have a ways to go til their ready for new homes.  

You still have the ones I sold you.......right?   I know you were trying to sell them a while back.  

The mobas you have are some awesome looking fish.
      180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

I ended up selling them to the sister of a lady who bought a few of your mobas.

It was sad seeing them go but they were getting really rowdy and I felt they were getting too big for the tank.....We will probably move soon and when that time comes I am looking for a place where I can have a good sized fish room or rooms with long enough walls and I will be going for a 10fter to get some wilds.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
        X