Battery Operated Pump Group Buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Operated Pump Group Buy!

Ok gang in regards to the Hurricane Season thread I found one company who will allow use to purchase at cost. They have two models

SAB11 $8.65

and

SAB10 $7.15

Both runs on 2 D Cell batteries. It's best to run one every 2 feet on a standard tank.

If you would like to particapte in this group buy please reply here with quanity.

50 is the magic number!

Delock 6 SAB 11
    CF 7 SAB 10
    J-WS6 3 SAB 11
    JStrider 3 SAB 11
    Fishlady 6 SAB 10
    Fishlady 6 SAB 11
    fshfrk 10 SAB 11
    Brownsnoutuk 5 SAB 11

Re: Battery Operated Pump Group Buy!

SAB 10 - I'll take 5 of them.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Derek,

Put me down for 3 of the SAB 11's

Comment

I'd be interested in 3 of the 11's

Comment

Derick put me down for 6 of the SAB 11's

and 6 of the SAB 10's please

thanks for gettting this together....i don't want to have to worry about my little fishies.....

Comment

How are these compare to the one on Dr foster and smith that sell for 3.99each and 10.69 for 3 pk? azoo brand

Comment

I use those and have had no problems with them.  Right now I have one attached to my travel bucket (thanks fshfrk for attaching it for me :-)).  I have had them run overnight in a kitty litter bucket when I was adjusting the water parameters of a tank and other than being a little loud, it worked like a champ on one "d" battery.
              5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
              20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
              29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
              29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
              29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
              55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
              75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
              / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Ive bought a couple from fish.com for under 5$.  And you can get free shipping with orders of 49$+

Michael
                Clear Lake, TX

Comment

You can buy these fish bait aerators at Academy for about 6 bucks. Runs on the same batteries as these.

Comment

First off....Thanks for the input.

Secondly, I search for the best one. Being in the hobby you learn to trust fellow hobbyist who have tested many products. Yes, we could have found cheapers ones but alot of companies shy away from group buys.

Third, The is a guy name Rich Durso ( Durso Standpipe) he tested one and it lasted almost 5 days before the battery died. Not saying he is a GOD but he have tested alot of products and will only used the best on his tank.

Not trying to sound hastly...I'm low on carbs right now  

Comment

Well D ...I look at it this way....I  have used the ones from Academy and i have found nothing wrong with them...they are relatively quiet....and i paid about $6.00 for them.....they don't last as long as they say on the package...but they work so i use them on my buckets when transporting fishies...
                      I am not against going for quality on tested products.....i just know i'm going to need them.....and with the price of gas these days i would have to go to 2-3 Academy stores to get the bulk that i want to have for the safety of my fishies....
                      I say.....buy the one's you want to buy ......
                      I would like to still purchase the amount that i put on here earlier.....
                      and I thank you for doing all the work for us on the buying aspect.....

you don't sound all that "hastly"....even if you are low on carbs.....

Comment

8.65 for a auto backup. it plugs in. you don't have to turn it on. thats the way i want to go! put me down for 10 of the SAB11-thanks John

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

saw sab11 for 24.99 at a lfs yesterday.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

39 units so far...Wolud like to stick this for few days.

Comment

only 11 more to go!!

Comment

Working...
                              X