Aquatic World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquatic World

Looks like they are opening back up........

From what I hear John from Global has bought it out and will be reopening it soon....will be calling him in a bit(family friend) to see if there is much hope in that store.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: Aquatic World

location?

Comment

This is the run down place that was on Jones Rd. off of 290.

The one where more chinamen work and there was a recent feedback about the same experience you had with Extreme.......

Man, John.....the one with the hot wife you always mention.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Man I going to sleep good thinking about his wife tonight....

Yeah I forgot the name but remember the place. It used to be Fish Ranch 27 I think....

Comment

Is that the place were they guy would not stop watching tv?
          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Yep.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thats funny about the TV, I have only been there once but all i remember about the place was the guy watching tv.

Comment

I spoke to them in our native language and still couldn't get any service......but all that is in the past now. :wink:
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Anyone have info on when this store is going to reopen??  Drive by a couple times a week on my way home and progress seems to have stopped on the remodel.
                  The first step is admitting you have a problem...I am a fish junkie.

Comment

I drive by there now and then on my way home or around town and to tell the truth, it looks like a crack house now.....I would not be surprised to hear homeless people have broken in....it looks pretty sad from the street when you drive by.

CF
                    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

John is the new owner of the place and they are cleaning the inside out which was left a big mess! You could imagine what the houston heat does to a store full of tanks with standing water 8O

Regardless I think he expects it to be almost done in about a month.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm just glad to see that it will be coming back as a fish store.  I am waiting (im)patiently for it to reopen
                        The first step is admitting you have a problem...I am a fish junkie.

Comment

he  have any used tanks?

Comment

I doubt it.....only stuff that was left was pretty much trash.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It will be nice to have another LFS open around the NW part of town. I am curious to see what it will look like after the refurb is complete.

CF
                              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
                              X