Aqua Zoo "Garage Sale"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Zoo "Garage Sale"

We are having a "Garage Sale" of sorts with some great deals on some used tanks and equipment!!

Here are a few things that we have available...

135 gallon tank, stand, glass tops
    85 gallon tank, stand, 2 Eclispe 3 tops
    65 gallon tank, stand, 2 Eclipse 2 tops
    46 gallon bowfront tank, stand, top and light
    210 gallon tank only
    180 gallon stand

other misc. tanks and stands!

canister filters, power filters, protein skimmers, sumps, auto. feeders, used gravel, used sand, heaters, etc......

Stop by and make us an offer!!

Thanks,
    The Aqua Zoo

Re: Aqua Zoo "Garage Sale"

Howdy,

What day and time is the garage sale at your shop?  Thanks, ken

Comment

They started it today Friday, but most all of the true "garage sale" items will be out tomorrow from what they told me.  I ran down right when I saw this post and picked up a HOB refugium for a great price.  From what Shannon told me, they will have a lot of good stuff to move.

Comment

I must have seen you there - I was there with my wife.. we picked up the 135 tank / stand.  Pretty good deals on all their stuff...

Comment

Hi there!!  We are putting things out right now!!  We have some Eheims that are brand new at a great bargain,  Emperor 400s, Eclipse1 top, numerous heaters, powerheads, brand new filter boxes for JEBO tanks, and a couple of smaller tanks,
          and a lot of other supplies!!  The larger tanks are in our back warehouse, but we can take you back to look at them.  We have the 210 and the 85, and the 65 still available!!

Thanks so much!!

Comment

Anything left?
            380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
            300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
            180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
            150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

how much for the 210?

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that since the notification was so last minute on our garage sale, we will be bringing it out again for this Saturday, May 17!!  Also, since it was such a success, we have decided to have a monthly garage sale here at the shop!!  We will give plenty of notice the next time!!  

The used tanks that we have are kept in a back warehouse and you can come by anytime to check them out and make an offer, not just during our garage sale!!

Thanks!!

The Aqua Zoo
                281-286-2238

Comment

Originally posted by AquaZoo";p="
                  Just wanted to let everyone know that since the notification was so last minute on our garage sale, we will be bringing it out again for this Saturday, May 17!!  Also, since it was such a success, we have decided to have a monthly garage sale here at the shop!!  We will give plenty of notice the next time!!  

The used tanks that we have are kept in a back warehouse and you can come by anytime to check them out and make an offer, not just during our garage sale!!

Thanks!!

The Aqua Zoo
                  281-286-2238
                  Remind me where your store is.

Comment

Oops

Comment

Originally posted by Jose";p="
                      I'm 99% sure its 45south(from Houston), exit Eldorado, go east. When you hit nasa, take left, and it will be on your left(mini-warehouses).
                      Close: exit El Dorado, go east. When you hit Hwy 3 (Galveston Rd.) take a left, and it will be on your left (mini-warehouses).

Good folks. I go there all the time just to look around. I bought a super cheap filter there last weekend.

Comment

Thanks, I haven't been in about 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                        X