Collection trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection trip!

I want to go ahead and end the last thread to cut down on confusion. All new information for the May San Marcos Collection trip will be here. As well as any reply, suggestions, or comments about the May trip should be made in this thread also.

Again, the trip will be to San Marcos on May 17 in conjunction with the Dallas club (DFWAPC). Depending on how many go, the club will get a rental for the trip. Also to be finalized is the length of stay (this too will be determined by interest). One plan is to travel over early Saturday morning and come back that evening (one day trip). The other plan is to travel over Saturday morning and stay overnight, maybe hit a few fish stores in Austin (two day trip). (In planning this decision, remember that Mothers Day is on the 11th, just trying to keep you guys out of the doghouse). Details on meeting place and time is to be determined.

The reason for this trip is to collect plants. But remember that we can also collect wood, hard scape and fish (fishing license permitting). This is not a meeting/trip that you want to miss. The last meeting that we had with the Dallas club was fantastic, and this one is lining up to be better.

Again, this trip is for current members only. If you are behind on dues, PM me so that we can get this resolved.

I need a solid head count by May 10 so that we can determine the need of a rental (and how big).
    700g Mini-Monster tank
Working...
X