liquid cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid cleaner

Has anyone used either of these products?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...m?pcatid=16802 (I got the freshwater version of course)

I can't find any information about whether these can be harmful for inverts or alage eaters or fish like loaches.
    If anyone has any experience with either of these products, please let me know.  It seems almost too good to be true lol.
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Re: liquid cleaner

hmmm interesting...  I usually buy a big bottle of elbow grease every month to help with cleaning my tank

also if I had a canister filter I'd buy some canister priming fluid.

I found a great new product recently It really helps me get the energy to clean tanks... heres a description...
    Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? The answer to all your problems is in this little bottle. Vitameatavegamin. Yes, Vitameatavegamin contains Vitamins Meat Vegetables and Minerals. Yes, with Vitameatavegamin, you can spoon your way to health. All you do is take a great big tablespoonful after every meal. Mmmmmmm..... It's so tasty, too! Tastes just like candy! So why don't you join all the thousands of happy peppy people and get a great big bottle of Vitameatavegamin tomorrow! That's Vita-meata-vegamin!

seriously... seems a bit too good to be true.... and usually when something seems too good to be true it usually is,  probably have to remove all fish and plants prior to use or something

Comment

It just says "add to aquarium" in tank size based doses....
      *shrugs*
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I got milk gallons full of "miracle" water..........since I know you it will be cheap...only $2 per gal. min. 5g.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

let us know how it works... I am curious, but not holding my breath...

Comment

Working...
          X