No announcement yet.

CO2 - What can you tell me about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO2 - What can you tell me about this?

I need to know if this is worth getting and how much would you guestimate its worth?

Not sure of the size of the tank, but the it comes with a regulator and bubble counter.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: CO2 - What can you tell me about this?

looks like a 5# tank & thats a Milwaukee reg., I havent priced the steel tanks but a new ALum 5# tank is around $80 & the regs are 80-100 new.

Comment

Is Milwaukee Regs good?
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

Looks like a 10# to me and milwaukee regulator.

I bought a brand new alum. 10# with a week old milw. Reg for $100 not long ago.

I wouldn't pay more then about $130-150 cause for a little more you can get new.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks.

How much more cash for the rest of the stuff to use on a tank?
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

That tank looks a bit old so that might be a problem when it comes to filling.

-You would need a means to transfer the co2, what I use is clippard poly to a clippard check valve then silicone(minimal) from there to diffuser if that's the route you take or just the poly stuff all the way if it's going into a reactor.
            -Then something to diffuse the co2, either inline reactor or through a glass diffuser of some sort.
            -If you want to make use of the finicky solenoid on these things then some sort of controller/timer.
            -I have found that the need valve on this solenoid sucks so I had added a clippard needle valve.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Well,  I don't think I'm going to get this, but if anyone is interested in it send me a PM.  One of my co-workers is selling.
              Raul
              PokerFace

Comment

Working...
              X