LF: Java Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF: Java Moss

Does anyone know where you can buy some Java moss? Or know what other live plants work well with bettas that i can find easily? thanks

Re: LF: Java Moss

You should be able to get java moss, or other similar kinds of mosses, at just about any LFS. Also, there are lots of people here on HFB that would gladly provide you with some trimmings/extras of the plants they have. I imagine you won't be searching for long.  
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I know I have a lot of extras in Plano - which doesn't help you now, but I bet other people have tons of it.

Comment

My bettas like
        #1  Javamoss
        #2  Wysteria
        #3  Anacharis
        #4  cristalwort
        #5  Javafern

If you can make it to the next BettaHabari meeting, I'm sure one of the members will be happy to share.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

that sounds awesome...so far it is in are plans to go....cant wait :) thanks for all the help guys

Comment

Im just up the road in Porter, you can have some Christmas Moss if you want some. I also have some Wisteria babies that i can spare a couple.

Comment

where is porter exactly? its not to far, i might just stop by...

Comment

Working...
              X