Cardinal Group Buy Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinal Group Buy Anyone?

We are going to group buy tetra cardinal.  Brownsnoutuk lives in Porter and I am in Sugar Land.  We are each getting 25.  

[original post]
    I have had one cardinal that I have had for a while.  I have a new tank and want to get a school but I've tried some of the LFS to buy more, but they are out of stock.  I just want the little guy to have some friends, and would just as easily get him to a good home rather than buy more.  I can bring the fish to the HAS meeting if anyone is interested.  

I don't want to drive all the way to some place like Fish Gallery or Fish Ranch II for some common cardinals.  I'm just frustrated cause I called Petsmart today and some dope told me that had 10 of them and when I went into the store an hour later they still had none.  And to really piss me off they tell me "we have neons".  Just cause they look the same.  You think if I wanted to buy a red BMW the car salesman would tell me "we have a red Honda"?  Sorry, just needed to vent.

Re: One Cardinal Tetra

How many were you looking for? Liveaquaria has some for $1.79 if you buy 50+. Shipping on 50 would be $35. So $0.70 a fish. $2.49 a fish total. If more people got in the shipping would be cheaper per fish up to 125 fish.

Id be up for buying at least 25. Let me know.

Chris

Comment

I have an empty 20g long, and a 10g with just mystery snails.  I could probably do 25.  That would work out for me.  Yeah I've seen those deals on group buy, course 50 is way too many for myself.  I will PM you my number.

Comment

I have 11 in a 135 and will be adding 10 more this weekend..I am sure they would love to have yours join their gang.

Comment

jkintx, where are you getting them from?

Comment

Re: Cardinal Group Buy Anyone?

Brownsnoutuk suggested a group buy, and I have the tank space to get 25.  If I am not paying $3.99 a piece (petsmart) I can get a large school.

Comment

Talk to Dan of GulfCoastDiscus.....he can probably bring them in at a good price or talk to Charles out at the new FishRanch and see if he can't get them in.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Fish ranch has some nice tetra.  If I get rid of my cardinal the blue emperors that he advertised looked nice.  Course a dozen galaxy rasboras would be awesome, but I can't afford em.  One day........

Comment

Celestials do not school like tetras/danios do....they are more scattered so they don't look as good as a group of cardinals would.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm up for 15 if they are like $.70-1.00 let me know  

Comment

Oh I didn't know that ek.  I haven't have heard of a celestials.  The name galaxy rasbora, I just assumed it to be a tetra like rasbora tetra.
                      mani, they are about $2.50 right now unless we can get a group order of 250, then they would go down to almost a dollar a piece.

Comment

I could pre-pay for some if someone can hold them for me for a couple months  8O

Comment

I havent found any as low as a dollar shipped.
                          I did find a cheaper place.

50 tetras = $114 = $2.28/piece
                          75 tetras = $141.50 = $1.89/piece
                          100 tetras = $168 = $1.68/piece
                          150 tetras = $224  = $1.49/piece
                          250 tetras = $334 = $1.34/piece

Thats shipped alive arrival guaranteed Express.

Comment

dam likin that 250 but kindda seems like a goal  
                            but i guess the 100 looks good im still in it for 15 for $1.68

Comment

I might be able to do that if I overstocked a bit.  I have a 10 and a 20 and they are both virtually empty.  How many are you looking to get crudnugget?

Comment

Working...
                              X