Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Trails Mike

Mike

I just wanted to say good luck again, and tell you how much fun it was shopping at your store.

It was nice getting to know you and spending time with you and all your friends at the store.

Thanks for the games of chess, I haven't played chess in decades, your not too shabby.

It was also very nice of you to allow us to have the club meetings at your place as well. We'll all miss you alot.

Go Get Em, Mikey

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: Happy Trails Mike

Thanks for the kind words Steve... We all know who won the chess matches. Looking forward to more in the future.
    Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Mike

How much longer are you going to be open?
      Have a great day and a better tomorrow

Comment

Dang Mike what happened?  Good luck in your next venture sir.  Let me know if you need any tile work at your next place...LOL!!!

Comment

Is Mike already closed??  I have some store credit with him and would hate to lose it
          The first step is admitting you have a problem...I am a fish junkie.

Comment

I believe he is open up until the 5th of May, but his inventory is dwendling fast....better get your self over there quick.... :)

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

thanks Cichlidfan  on a side note the Cylidricus I got from you a while back are doing great and look fabulous :emtthumbs:
              The first step is admitting you have a problem...I am a fish junkie.

Comment

is that the same one you got from me steve?  :)

Comment

No, I still have him and he has really grown too....he's really a mild mannered tang, and I got him a buddy, not sure if it's same sex or not, but they do get along pretty good.

CF

Comment

:(  
                    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Since I saw this thread, I was undecided to post on it.  Reason being is that Mike is still gonna be around to pick on even though he doesn't have a store anymore.  

I will miss his store, even though it was an hour away on a avg day.  Mike wasn't just a business man, he was a Sponsor of GHAC, is a member of GHAC and a friend.  

Mike, I wish the best on your new job.

Also, I wanted to say from the bottom of my soul...you are a HAM!  

TTYL
                      Raul
                      PokerFace

Comment

see you around Mike, good luck- john

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

is nmike closed ?was by there a few days ago and the open sighn was still lit up.

Comment

lol, I think someone forgot to turn it off ;-)
                            He has no inventory.
                            5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                            20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                            29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                            29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                            29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                            55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                            75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                            / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

that sucks loved his store.

Comment

Working...
                              X