Petco at 1960 and 290 hwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petco at 1960 and 290 hwy

Just so everyone knows, in my opinion for fish at least, I would not recommend anyone looking to buy fish to go to this petco. I went on my way back from aquarium world to see what kind of bettas they had there and it was a very sad sight indeed. They were at least six dead and some have been dead for a while. The water was a murky brown too. The ones that were alive were in need of some TLC. If had the money I would of saved them from that. I even told the guy that worked in the fish section, he was like I know but I really dont care there just fish!!! I was really upset. I did noticed him changing the water on some other bettas, he changed water on a dead betta and put it back on display! Some of the other tanks werent in top shape either. I would be careful if purchasing fish here. Maybe supplies but definitely not fish. As for everything it seemed ok.

Re: Petco at 1960 and 290 hwy

Thanks for the info.  :)
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Re: Petco at 1960 and 290 hwy

In the future:

I'd find the manager and inform him or her of your feelings on the fish department conditions.

Thanks for sharing.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
      X