Aqua Via Canister Filter 750 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Via Canister Filter 750 model

I have 2 aqua via canister 750 filters and I plugged them in and of course it took a minute to get it going, but here is my question, one of them works great, the other one is making a cludder noise coming from the impeller. I took the thing apart and when I re-plugged it in, the same thing happened. Is it possible for the impeller to go bad? Can it be replaced? It was working a few days at the house I bought it at......LUCKY ME!!

Thanks for the help

Re: Aqua Via Canister Filter 750 model

Or maybe there is something I am not doing right????Are you supposed to fill the lines before you crank it up???

Comment

Every filter I've ever had had to be full of water before starting. Maybe something got damaged before it could fill up.
      So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

I filled it with water and the impeller turns but no suction.

Comment

It could be the impeller is slightly bent or has some other minor damage, either to the staff or the plastic blades. You may want to take a closer look at the impeller and see if indeed there is something obvious that you might be able to fix yourself.

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Sounds like you broke siphon in the intake tube.....
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
            X