Upcoming meeting/events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming meeting/events

A meeting will be held April 19 at Dan's (Gulf Coast Discus) new location. While there we will be able to see his new setup and of coarse drool at, I meen see all of the Discus. Location specifics and time will be posted later (I will ammend this post so keep checking here)

Also, we have another field trip planned. This time we will be ventureing into the wilds of San Marcos to collect plants. This trip is also being planned in conjunction with the Dallas club (DFWAPC). The tentative schedule for the field trip will be May 10. Location specifics and time will be posted later (I will ammend this post so keep checking here)
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: Upcoming meeting/events

Cool, sounds like some good events ahead!

Comment

meeting reminder.    

Hey EK,  still have those mini riccia?
      "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Yeah I do but it needs some TLC!

I won't be making it to the meeting unless I can juggle some serious To Do's!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Meeting was great.  Dan's new place is inspiring, quality fish at good prices (if I would have stayed there any longer I would have walked out broke )
          For those that are not into discus, he has more (apisto, rams, tetras...just to name a few).  Dan is also stocking a small sellection of plants as well, all of witch looked in good shape, not the half dying plants that we usually see because the store does not want to invest in CO2 or good lighting.

If any of yoy get a chance, stop by.
          Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

It was nice to see those that came out.  A big thank to Dan for hosting this meeting at the new Houston Aquarium Warehouse.  The setup is nice.  Even though this is a planted tank meeting.  I came out with 7 discus!  I couldn't resist.  Don't worry, I'm not abadoning ship.  They will be in a planted tank later on in there lives.  This is definitely one LFS I will recommend!  Dan is truely a great hobbyist at heart.
            "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

when is the next meeting????

Comment

We have meetings every 2nd saturday of the month but the every other month is the true meetings.......the months inbetween we kinda just gather to swap plants and mingle a bit.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

where would one find his new shop?......

Comment

59 south from city...
                    past Beltway exit Airport east to Murphy Rd
                    Right on Murphy about 1/4 mile down turn left into Industrial Park @12999 Murphy Road
                    Dan is in middle...store #n-7.

Comment

59 south from city...
                      past Beltway exit Airport east to Murphy Rd
                      Right on Murphy about 1/4 mile down turn left into Industrial Park @12999 Murphy Road
                      Dan is in middle...store #n-7.

Industrial Park =  business strip running perpendicular to Murphy Road.

Comment

thanks......

Comment

Working...
                        X