A work in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A work in progress

don't be harsh on my work in progress.....just wanted to share my start up of my mini planted tank i'm working on....and the precious little lifeforms i have in it....aren't they darling?

Re: A work in progress

Looking good. Are those rainbows in the second picture? If so, what type?
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

nice

Comment

thanks Tim, and yes they are dwarf rainbows.....not sure of the exact name though.....

thanks D.....

Comment

Looks good....Now how did you get Mike to sell that tank to you? Also looks like a bit of on the high side on bio-load.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It sure does look nice....and I agree,  you will probably need to remove a few of those baby kenyi's in a couple weeks or so...the rest of those little guys will appreciate it I'm sure.

Nice looking plants too....wonder where they came from too?    :P

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

thanks.....
              i am not sure what your talking about Ek on getting mike to sell me what?......
              it's just my little planted tank dude.......it doesn't belong to mike?.....

as far as the little kenyi's coming out....i know they need to ....but i'm not looking forward to catching them.... 8O

Comment

looks really great FL!

Comment

The tank itself looks like those that Mike have near the counter in which he won't part with.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

dunno about that one ek....
                    and thanks spyke.....it's coming along....i have a long way to go but it will get there.....

Comment

looks nice, but agree on probably having a few too many fish!
                      65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
                      55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
                      30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

Nice! I like how the plants frame the front of the tank.

Comment

i know there are too many fishies in there....had to put those baby kenyi's in there for they were way too small to put in the other tank....i will get them out....

thanks plan b......i'm not thru with it yet.....but it's getting there.....the fishies in there really seem happy though.....

Comment

The rainbows you had look like Neon Rainbow. Keep up the good work
                            100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                            30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Gorgeous tank FL!!  I bet it's a joy to watch with the nice variety of finned color you have in it!  

Rainbows - yeah, I agree on Neon - aka Praecox.  I've got a crew of 5 in my 100, largest of which is nearly 2.5".  They're also the source for the 3 mystery fry I discovered in December.
                              The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                              Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Working...
                              X