Fish Medication FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Medication FYI

Are you tired of having to ask question about your sick fish.
    Then having to run all over town to find the medication you need.
    Here is a site that you can get all you needs at one place.

Fish disease diagnosis, fish disease treatments. Manufacturers of quality fish medications since 1971.

Walter
    Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
    Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
    Coming soon Daphnia

Re: Fish Medication

Nice find....I have a similar link that actually had up close photos of different conditions etc....let me go look for it.

Also noticed that for a lot of the fecal problems are suggested metronidazole  :think:  :whistle:
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Re: Fish Medication

If you looking for treatment levels.

This link has tons of information for everyone

Walter
      Mod OF Marshreef

Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Re: Fish Medication FYI

Honestly, Google will give you just about anything you want to know about anything you are willing to learn about......most are pretty lazy though and would rather rely on someone else telling them what to do then finding out on their own.

Anything is possible.....just how much dedication you have to make it happen.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I agree!   It's all about shared knowledge - after all, that's what the internet (Google/Yahoo/et al...)  is.  Personally, I prefer answers/advice from more trusted sources (ie -  experienced aquarists on HFB!), but at the same time, I often use a search engine to compare answers.  
          End result is threefold:  1) Someone out there feels good about being able to help someone else, 2) helped person can thankfully save precious time and utilize information to complete their task, and 3) If it has to do with disease/disaster, potential victims receive attention and care via helper and helpee, making them happy and healthy in the end (hopefully).  Makes for a win-win-win situation.

Sure there are lazies out there, but I'm not gonna penalize everyone for one person's laziness.  That's for someone far higher than me to deal with.  Lazy people won't last long in this hobby anyway - there's too much work involved (as I sit here taking a break from water changes...)!  

Resistance is futile - you will be assimilated to the Giant HoustonFishThinkTank!

I'm so glad there are so many helpful people here.  It makes us like a big family working together to improve ourselves and each other through knowledge and experience.
          The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
          Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

I can see this thread making a turn.
            I started this thread in hopes to help anyone that had a question about medication.
            If anyone has a thread that will add to helping others out please post it here.
            Mod OF Marshreef

Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Here's one I use to help diagnose if I'm having a hard time pinpointing what is wrong.

Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
              X