Angelfish varieties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelfish varieties

I was wondering what varieties of angelfish are being bred by members of FishBox and HAS members these days.  I guess I'm
    just getting anxious to see all the cute babies that might show up at the HAS auction next month,wanting to go home with me.

Polly
    MY MANTRA: Yes, I CAN have too many fishtanks!

Re: Angelfish varieties

No Angels here...at least not for sale.  

Scott gave two tiny, smaller than a dime, dalmation angels to my youngest son about 6 months ago and they are beautiful.  Don't know if they are a pair though.  

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

I got most of my angels from brownsnoutuk.  His are gorgeous and healthy.  He has a lot of excellent information about angels.
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I sold all my angels :(

I moved on to Discus and Tangs.

Fish Gallery actually had Koi/Gold Marble veil tails for $6. For fish gallery, thats not a bad price.

Comment

I got some nice gold marbles and one koi babies in a bag buy at the last Livebearer auction. They've done really well. I love the pearlscale look that a couple of them turned out with.  Saw some pics of some solid silver / plantinum ones online that I'd like to try to find, too.
          MY MANTRA: Yes, I CAN have too many fishtanks!

Comment

Chris

I am so glad you did ...
            The largest Black Striped Angels (are they called Zebra or what?) just spawned on the intake tube...they are guarding the corner aggressively, the male fertilized the eggs, and they aren't eating any so far.
            I am quite pleased, should I partition the tank so the babies can hatch and live? They are in a 55, so I will figure a way to seperate the corner if neccessary.
            I moved the biggest Angels to another, smaller tank temporarily...I want to raise at least one spawn of Angels if I can.
            They are growing well in the 55; not too much water flow, well aereated, and 50% water changes weekly. Good flake and bloodworms on the side.
            Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Comment

Hi guys.  I've bred Smokeys, Chocolates, Blacks, Sunset Blushers, Koi, etc.  I love angels!
              For pictures of the different types, go to the official source.

www.TheAngelfishSociety.org  under Phenotype Library link.

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Working...
              X