So what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you think?

Well after all the help from this site on Saturday I made a few changes.

Click here to see the online journal. Any advice or suggestions would be great.My tank

Re: So what do you think?

looks really nice......

Comment

I think your off to a good start there buddy. I don't know much about planted tanks myself so I wont even try to advise. I just think it looks good, all of those pics are worthy of showing off. How else will one learn without doing or trying....Keep up the good work.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Hey thinks.  I just decided to give a little more thought as to where to put things instead of just sticking things everywhere. So in the most recent picture is looks like I have alot less plants, which is weird. But actually I just pulled out a ton of that java fern that I had and moved the other things around. I'm hoping now it will all fill in nicely. This is my first time to "plant" things on to driftwod.  I hope it works.  Also I hope that gloss. that I spent 4 hours planting actually grows across the bottom nicely instead of reaching for the light, but we'll see. I have 5.5wpg on this tank so I don't think light will be an issue.

Comment

Working...
        X